willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i know i want to die, that's not the problem. but for whatever reason my mind isn't deciding to do it anytime soon. every day is more and more insufferable why don't i just fucking do it. i've had three previous serious attempts so i know how it feels to be ready and i'm not. why can't i just be ready? fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie, Forever Sleep and Wojaczek
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Being in limbo sucks, I'm so sorry ❤️

Reactions: Ineedtodie, Wojaczek and willitpass
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's hard for your cerebral cortex to override your amygdala. It's normal to have an aversion to your death.

Reactions: Ineedtodie and willitpass
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is not straightforward, and I get that it can certainly be tiring feeling trapped in this life. But after all, only you know when the time is right for you to leave this world.

Reactions: Ineedtodie
J

Janeツ

Numb
Sep 18, 2019
What do you think of the idea to take your antidepressant for 2-3 weeks just to cause another low? I want to to that before I cbt to make sure that I won't chicken out. In case you take some just stop taking them for the same effect.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
i know i want to die, that's not the problem. but for whatever reason my mind isn't deciding to do it anytime soon. every day is more and more insufferable why don't i just fucking do it. i've had three previous serious attempts so i know how it feels to be ready and i'm not. why can't i just be ready? fuck
I am the same way. Can I ask what method you are choosing?

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
It's hard for your cerebral cortex to override your amygdala. It's normal to have an aversion to your death.
Is this really how SI works from a neurological perspective?
I feel the same unfortunetly

Last edited:
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
It's because living things like to live in the end.
Even though you truly want it all to end.
Yes it's confusing.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
I' m right where you are, also with full suspension. I don't know what I ' m waiting for. I think I have this relentless ineria keeping me around. Also hanging is brutal an lonely.