JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
I have nothing in my life at all, no reason to keep on living, it is all pain and suffering and depression. I have no reason to not step off the edge. But I can not do it and I don't understand why, its not fair. I just want it fucking over, all of it, I am so trapped because of my own weakness. I'm not alive, this isn't living, but I can't die either. I don't know what to fucking do, I just want to be killed by someone. Someone just come up behind me and push me off, or kill me when I'm asleep, or shoot me, or drive me over with a car. Just anything to stop this pain

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, clocktower, disabledandhopeless and 15 others
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
It takes A LOT of strength to NOT go through with the exit door that's right infront of you. Don't worry, do it in your own time. Don't worry. Only you are rushing yourself. We hate being rushed, don't we?! No one else is rushing you to hurry up. You'll know when it's time. You can go and stand at the edge as many times as you want to between now and being ready.

Reactions: lobster salad, sadworld, BLUE1970 and 1 other person
I

imjustanemptyshell

A nobody
Nov 9, 2020
Hey.... I feel the same.... hugssss

Reactions: sadworld
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Trying to make the OP feel better......?!
I dont know OP, but I know that for me, spitting lies wont make me feel any better. Would much rather just hear 'I hope it will go well for you' than bullshits.
And Im actually in the same position as OP since Im here, you know...

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Then make your own post! We're trying to comfort the OP who feels like shit for not doing something!

PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
Never understood why people always deride suicide as a "cowardly" move. It takes insane guts to overcome SI. It's not a "wimpy" move at all. Makes no sense to me how that logic works

Reactions: mineko, Endeavour, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
It requires a lot of bravery to walk away from their method and to follow through. Let's comfort the distressed OP who feels distressed about not doing it.

Reactions: Edenelle and sadworld
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Oh I give the fuck up! Fine, tell the OP they are weak for not going through with it. Take their spotlight too because you think they ought to be stronger by doing it. Let's deride the OP for being weak when they feel weak. I thought this forum was to comfort people when they need it. Take the OP's spotlight. Go ahead. I'm out of this thread.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Maybe jumping just isn't your thing. Jumping can be very SI triggering for some people.

Reactions: Edenelle, LastFlowers, sadworld and 1 other person
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
Maybe jumping just isn't your thing. Jumping can be very SI triggering for some people.
I don't have another option. It's this, or I don't die. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can jump, but I can't not die either, I am so fucking trapped. It's just 1 step, why can't I take 1 fucking step

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, sadworld and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't have another option. It's this, or I don't die. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can jump, but I can't not die either, I am so fucking trapped. It's just 1 step, why can't I take 1 fucking step
Have you given the method resource a good read over? I can't really names things specifically, but there are definitely things there that are accessible to everybody. Some are psychologically harder than others unfortunately.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Jumping is really hard. I think you'll find other methods that are available for you if you check the resource thread out

Reactions: Ghost2211
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Jumping is extremely hard and terrifying, and people have survived jumps and falls from very high heights. I wouldn't be able to jump either

Reactions: Edenelle
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I have nothing in my life at all, no reason to keep on living, it is all pain and suffering and depression. I have no reason to not step off the edge. But I can not do it and I don't understand why, its not fair. I just want it fucking over, all of it, I am so trapped because of my own weakness. I'm not alive, this isn't living, but I can't die either. I don't know what to fucking do, I just want to be killed by someone. Someone just come up behind me and push me off, or kill me when I'm asleep, or shoot me, or drive me over with a car. Just anything to stop this pain
Idea:
Count down from 3 to 1 at the edge. Jump on 2 to help combat your SI.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I can relate. I had the chance for three months to jump off the ninth floor and I really wanted to but couldn't do it.