throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I see so many people here leaving but I'm the only one who is still left. I'm stuck in this never ending nightmare. I have suffered enough and I don't want to continue living. Why can't I just do it?

Reactions: betteroffdead, watchtthethrone, Smilla and 9 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Because the Demiurge wants you to suffer

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
You aren't the only one-we are now over 1.6k people on this forum, so you are not the only one going through this. It is perfectly normal and natural. Don't be too harsh on yourself, you are an animal because you are human and so you have a built in survival instinct which wants you to live. It's hard for sure.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Strumgewehr, Smilla and 8 others
D

Deleted member 847

You can't do it because your brain is programmed to keep you alive.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Strumgewehr, mattwitt and 6 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
You aren't the only one-we are now over 1.6k people on this forum, so you are not the only one going through this. It is perfectly normal and natural. Don't be too harsh on yourself, you are an animal because you are human and so you have a built in survival instinct which wants you to live. It's hard for sure.
1 thousand people who never say anything!

Reactions: mattwitt, BlackDragonof1989, throwaway123 and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Some of those people who post their goodbye come back after some time saying they couldn't do it or failed.
I'd say most of us are stuck here.

Reactions: betteroffdead, bag.of.cats, mattwitt and 8 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Some of those people who post their goodbye come back after some time saying they couldn't do it or failed.
I'd say most of us are stuck here.
This is our Hell

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, killmepls, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 4 others
R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
I think if people in lot of pain, they will 'desire' death badly (death is a relief). So the answer is pain ! Dont get to much comfortable with life :)

Reactions: Tiburcio, Volatile, shadow11 and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I see so many people here leaving but I'm the only one who is still left. I'm stuck in this never ending nightmare. I have suffered enough and I don't want to continue living. Why can't I just do it?
You are not alone I cant just do it either and I am so miserable

Reactions: Tiburcio, not-2-b-the-answer, throwaway123 and 2 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Because if there was a painless way out then 15% of the USA population would kill themselves immediately. Our corporate overlords wouldn't like that!

Reactions: betteroffdead, Tiburcio, Deutsch and 5 others
H

HateFeelingFeelings

Aug 14, 2018
Been asking myself the same thing for a long time. Why do we care about what happens afterwards or how people will cope with your suicide? We are going to be dead anyways so why does that matter? Sadly it's just not easy there's the survival instinct and many other things depending on the person that prevent it. I understand your frustration it sucks however you're not alone many people including myself have to just suffer until the obstacles we have are gone. I just don't know how long those obstacles will last...

Reactions: Tiburcio, Death, shadow11 and 2 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Because if there was a painless way out then 15% of the USA population would kill themselves immediately. Our corporate overlords wouldn't like that!
More like 50 %

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Tiburcio, Deutsch and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I haven't been able to do it either … considering how much I hate it here you would think I would be able to. I call it my never ending Lifemare. :(

Reactions: Tiburcio, throwaway123, shadow11 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

It's all about serving the overlords until we are of no more use to them. :(

Reactions: Deutsch
J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
Just wondering if anybody knows roughly how many people have been successful and what the popular successful method was?

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I haven't been able to do it either … considering how much I hate it here you would think I would be able to. I call it my never ending Lifemare. :(
I pray I die before I wake

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Livinginhell and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Same here every night

It's even worse when I haven't gotten a good night of sleep … which is most of the time.
I've even cried when I have to get up for work with only a couple hours of sleep.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
You need fearlessness

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
That's where alcohol comes in right?

No. Alcohol helps merely with inhibition.

You need to feel a sense of fearlessness deep inside yourself.

Fearlessness of the unknown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, watchtthethrone and 2 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
No. Alcohol helps merely with inhibition.

You need to feel a sense of fearlessness deep inside yourself.

Fear of the unknown. Fear of death.
And that fearlessness comes from being more afraid of life than death?

Reactions: Tiburcio