• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
To able to express myself wthout fear of being judged. or worst locked up. this place has allowed me to talk about the truth of myself. which is something i couldn't do on any other site.

This. And to get the straight dope on CTB methods. And if possible to find someone to do it with; I'd much rather not go out alone. (I've connected with someone already, but s/he's far away and I'm not sure if I can make ready quickly enough for their timetable.)

Last edited:
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Did you find any how-tos? Looking good for help to ctb.
There are a lot on this forum, yet not very readable because megathreads are quite long.
Did you find any how-tos? Looking good for help to ctb.
There are a lot on this forum, yet not very readable because megathreads are quite long.

Reactions: johnonymous