• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pepalisboa13

pepalisboa13

That's just me
Jun 3, 2019
I am curious. What is the main reason you are here, on this Website? Personnally, I am still asking myself...

Reactions: Dartz, kolski, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I am one depressed unhappy motherfucker. Visiting the site as a guest it was interesting to see so many people come together feeling the same and to be able to express that and for it be okay. Everywhere else everyone loses their shit or no one understands you and you just end up keeping it to yourself which (coming this far in life) I've learned it's worst holding it all in. Thats why I'm such a ball of anger. I also learned of ways to go out on this site cause that has always been a thought just never had any direction. It's good to be informed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xaphous, crea_the_hopeless, Alec and 9 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Boardem, slight depression, advise others.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Meretlein
Thesunwillrise

Thesunwillrise

May 30, 2019
Still thinking of what I should do, reading about how to suicide gives me sort of a comforting feeling knowing that if I want to I can read about suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trainstation, crea_the_hopeless, Alec and 4 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I think I found this site searching for information on CTB methods. I stayed because it's nice to be able to discuss the subject with others who relate. I can't really discuss it with anyone I know in real life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Maksimka Ai, pepalisboa13 and 6 others
P

Paislove793

Amanda Marie
Jun 2, 2019
I need to find a way to CTB.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, not_a_robot and AtomicNewt
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Just looking for ways to end this existence. In most dignify way possible. Without all the gores and blood. Or traumatize people that find me later on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Jynxer, not_a_robot and 2 others
P

Paislove793

Amanda Marie
Jun 2, 2019
Just looking for ways to end this existence. In most dignify way possible. Without all the gores and blood. Or traumatize people that find me later on.
Me too.
I think I found this site searching for information on CTB methods. I stayed because it's nice to be able to discuss the subject with others who relate. I can't really discuss it with anyone I know in real life.
Have you found any CTB methods you liked?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and AtomicNewt
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I am curious. What is the main reason you are here, on this Website? Personnally, I am still asking myself...
A safe place where I could finally be authentic and around others who felt the same as I do

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Jynxer, Darkmornings and 3 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Talk to others who can understand me and not judge me. Be supportive to others until I decide to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Going Home, Paislove793, Maksimka Ai and 4 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
To able to express myself wthout fear of being judged. or worst locked up. this place has allowed me to talk about the truth of myself. which is something i couldn't do on any other site.

• Hugs
Reactions: johnonymous, Paislove793, GHOST99 and 6 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I need to find a way to end my life

Reactions: Paislove793, Kikoo Loool and AtomicNewt
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
was (still am, i suppose) a member on another suicide site, but it is a pro life one. hearing platitudes and false hope being spewed without thought has become highly aggravating to me and i'd like to be apart of a more unbiased community.

Reactions: Paislove793, Kikoo Loool and Jynxer
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Two reasons: 1-to express my honest beliefs about life and reality without having to worry about being institutionalized. 2-To learn about effective ways to smoothly and peacefully catch the bus.

Reactions: Paislove793, GHOST99, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
was (still am, i suppose) a member on another suicide site, but it is a pro life one. hearing platitudes and false hope being spewed without thought has become highly aggravating to me and i'd like to be apart of a more unbiased community.
Sounds horrific. I want to punch those inane platitudes (not the actual people, well almost never) when I hear them, I mean how is spewing out some mindless generic bollocks supposed to help?!

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Paisley and Orin
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Finally found a community i can relate to. Plus i'm amazed at the absence of trolls in here. Kinda sad that those who want to ctb are usually the kindest, most gentle souls on the planet.

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Meretlein, Bulletwbttrflywings and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
1. Some place I can talk about the shit going on in my life and how useless I feel without fake pleasantries and people trying to convince me I'm "so loved"

2. I'm pro choice and like that I can talk about suicide and depression with no judgement.

I'm not interested in ctbing yet, but it's nice to be around people who understand why I may be.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Kikoo Loool and Jynxer
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
Sounds horrific. I want to punch those inane platitudes (not the actual people, well almost never) when I hear them, I mean how is spewing out some mindless generic bollocks supposed to help?!
they don't want anyone to die, to the extent that the level of pain a suicidal person experiences doesn't matter to them. all they have to offer those suffering is the sentiment "suicide is never the answer" parroted ad infinitum. frustrating as all hell.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Kikoo Loool and AtomicNewt
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I want someone to help me and give me tips on hanging

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am here because this place, unlike so many others, is pro choice. It does not encourage or discourage anything. Its one big resource for us as human beings to make our own informed choices, that in this day and age is refreshing. No moral judgements from anyone, just likeminded people in one place talking about the real issues they face on a daily basis. That in itself may actually prevent a lot of people from catching their own bus. Its a sense of belonging that we cant/dont find elsewhere.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, kolski, AtomicNewt and 2 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I was looking for suicide how-to's and found here a place where I could stay in order to talk about it without judgment nor prolifer trolls. That's the best thing I did this year.

Reactions: Paislove793, kolski, SinisterKid and 1 other person
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
I've been thinking about suicide since I was a small child. I finally found a place where people understand that felling.
I don't feel like a freak anymore.
I know now that others feel the same way I have been feeling, and i know I'm not alone in this thought process.

• Hugs
Reactions: johnonymous, kolski, pepalisboa13 and 2 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Came researching methods and found most far too complicated. After reading the posts, I feel for many here and want to support them. There are some trolls, but not very good ones.

Reactions: johnonymous, NOT and Kikoo Loool
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Passing the time before I ctb by talking with people who understand how i feel. I'm one messed up person, and here I don't feel like an outcast unlike elsewhere. SS gives me a place where i don't have to hide my intentions, I don't have to smile and say everything's great when it isn't.

Reactions: Paislove793, Broken Chimera, SinisterKid and 2 others
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I just want to be around like minded people. And be able to read and discuss death without pro-lifers doing what they do. I don't really know if I want to CTB. I'm, well, (looks at username) conflicted. Not only about my own potential suicide, but a lot of other personal things too that I'd rather not talk about.

It's refreshing to here and not be surrounded by, "iT gEtS bEtTeR, yOu HaVe So MuCh AhEaD oF yOu!"

Reactions: RM5998, johnonymous, Bulletwbttrflywings and 2 others
xxsuicidalboyxx

xxsuicidalboyxx

Jun 12, 2019
depression, suicidal thoughts, and a desire to be around people who understand and dont judge me.

Reactions: SinisterKid
P

Paislove793

Amanda Marie
Jun 2, 2019
I was looking for suicide how-to's and found here a place where I could stay in order to talk about it without judgment nor prolifer trolls. That's the best thing I did this year.
Did you find any how-tos? Looking good for help to ctb.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
My other safe place got shut down. It feels comfortable here. Nobody has scolded me for saying what I feel or believe, at least.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Still thinking of what I should do, reading about how to suicide gives me sort of a comforting feeling knowing that if I want to I can read about suggestions.
Reading about the different ways to kill myself in is comforting to me too.