I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Sometimes they feel dizzy after a few minutes and pass out relatively peacefully, as far as I can tell. Then in other cases, their throat burns, stomach burns, their heart races fast, panic, very uncomfortable. Why do you think there is a wide range of reported experiences when taking SN?

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Like with any drug or substance, individual experiences can vary widely.

There is no proper research on the effects (obviously lol) so there is no "general" experience. But then again, individual experiences always vary.

All the side effects you mention in your posts can de deduced from what SN physically does in your body, and how your body responds to it. So I don't think the range is that wide.

Reactions: voyager, LifeQuitter2018, I want to end it and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

There is no proper research on the effects (obviously lol) so there is no "general" experience. But then again, individual experiences always vary.

All the side effects you mention in your posts can de deduced from what SN physically does in your body, and how your body responds to it. So I don't think the range is that wide.
Some effects could also be psychological due to the fear of death someone may have.

Reactions: Mentalmick, voyager, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018

Thanks. For N, all the experiences are the same. It is interesting that experiences vary with SN.
Some effects could also be psychological due to the fear of death someone may have.
That is true. I didn't think of that.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Because there's a wide range of different people with different underlying problems, both mental and physical.

Reactions: A Desperate Fool and demuic