Old snake

Old snake

"Praise the sun!"
Jul 15, 2023
I know life isn't easy and is shit. But some people in this world have been so cruel to me. Constant insults and name calling. Mainly by family. When I tried to CTB before, the response I got was "If you're going to do it just don't do it in my house." As if they didn't care. I didn't choose to be born; they birthed me out into this cruel existence. Why force me into this world if just to regret the decision?

• Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression, Daxter_87, Forever Sleep and 2 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I ask myself this on a constant and daily basis sadly, Why must some people be Absolute pieces of fckn shit. I don't get it....

Sorry your own family members treat you like this, pretty toxic to say Least.

I wish you the best in whatever may happen, Godspeed-

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and todiefor
H

hhmmmm

Apr 27, 2023
I know life isn't easy and is shit. But some people in this world have been so cruel to me. Constant insults and name calling. Mainly by family. When I tried to CTB before, the response I got was "If you're going to do it just don't do it in my house." As if they didn't care. I didn't choose to be born; they birthed me out into this cruel existence. Why force me into this world if just to regret the decision?
Holy shit my mom has told me the same thing before. It feels horrible to hear. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, todiefor and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's so horrible forcing someone into this hellish reality especially when they treat the person so badly, to me humans certainly are the worst species, humans just create more suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I know, people can be so incredibly insensitive. Been there, done that. From classmates/co-workers to supposedly "close friends", eveyone has the ability to inflict huge amounts of emotional pain to each other. I've been both a victim and a perpetrator, we all are to some degree. I too have been told very offensive things and names in the past (e.g. I've been called an "AIDS carrier" due to my acne issues), I've cried a lot, my self-esteem has been annihilated and I have turned out broken and depressed as a result.

However, I've also been a perpetrator, since I have hurt others. For instance, one particular case I deeply regret is about an ex friend of mine who has slightly below average intelligence. He wasn't mean or cruel to us by any means; in fact, he was probably one of the most harmless people in the whole group of friends. Yet, due to his cognitive limitations, we (the rest of the group) deemed it okay to mock him. We were the heartless ones, not him. He definitely didn't deserve such awful and nasty treatment, and I would have liked the opportunity to let him know just how sorry I am.

• Love
Reactions: mya_
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
A few years ago, when i was still living with my family, i opened up about how i wanted to ctb. At the same time, we were traveling abroad. All my father said to me was "At least do it when we return to our home country, don't cause any problems for me while we're here." I hate how people are so ignorant and not understanding. Its terrible.