Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Especially after ready funkygibbon's account. It sounds like he had an easier time keeping the sn down [possibly] bc of putting the sn in the capsules and fasting. Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can do a site search of SN capsules and see all the arguments for and against them.

Personally, I think it's a matter of doing one's own research, such as reading the accounts of SN successes and failures, reading the arguments for and against, researching capsule types and how long they take to dissolve, and then making an informed decision either for or against using them.

At one point I considered using them and did all of the above. I chose to not use them because I don't have a problem with the salty taste and I don't have a strong gag reflex. If I did, I would use them. If I had GERD, I would likely use them, as the salt could burn the esophagus going down.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit and Ulisses
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
You can do a site search of SN capsules and see all the arguments for and against them.

Personally, I think it's a matter of doing one's own research, such as reading the accounts of SN successes and failures, reading the arguments for and against, researching capsule types and how long they take to dissolve, and then making an informed decision either for or against using them.

At one point I considered using them and did all of the above. I chose to not use them because I don't have a problem with the salty taste and I don't have a strong gag reflex. If I did, I would use them. If I had GERD, I would likely use them, as the salt could burn the esophagus going down.

I've actually done a lot of reading on this. I wanted to hear some more opinions. I noticed in general that people seem to be against it and I wanted to hear more about why.
Side note: i'll admit I can't get a hold of the recommended antiemetic so I'm a little flustered and want to pull this off as best I can

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
That's cool, I'm not against people asking questions and getting input, even if it's been discussed a million times. I was letting you know that it's been discussed a lot so that you could get the information you seek.

I don't know that it would make a difference as far as inhibiting vomiting. The body has mechanisms to try to expel the poison, but not everyone's body does, not everyone vomits. And many who have an antiemetic vomit anyway, and still ctb because enough SN got into their systems.

Reactions: Ulisses and Kokobushi_bae26
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I think capsules make the process longer or so I read

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
As I understand it, you want the highest bioavailability possible. Your body will pass a water/SN solution to the small intestine where it can be absorbed very quickly. Capsules could dissolve at different rates, making the absorption process more spread out over time. It also may have the effect of more stomach acid coming into contact with more SN, converting it from nitrite to nitrate before your small intestine has a chance to absorb it. SN kills by converting hemoglobin to methemoglobin, a protein which cannot deliver oxygen to organ cells. The body is very efficient at converting m.globin back to h.globin, which is why its important to absorb enough SN to overwhelm this defensive response.

Basically, the more SN you absorb and the quicker you do it, the higher your chances of successfully ctb. A simple water/SN solution is the easiest and best way to accomplish it. Capsules may prevent vomiting due to the taste/gag reflex, but it seems like a nausea response is the body's defense against an ingested poison, whether you taste it or not. So (in my opinion ONLY), taking it in capsule form probably isn't effective at preventing vomiting, and adds a layer of uncertainty to the process. I am NOT an expert, this is only my personal opinion. Always research for yourself to form your own =)

Last edited:
Reactions: BaronVon
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Especially after ready funkygibbon's account. It sounds like he had an easier time keeping the sn down [possibly] bc of putting the sn in the capsules and fasting. Any thoughts on this?

I think people don't like capsules as you have to swallow so many and they dissolve at different times so it prolongs the SN entering your system, I came up with a few different cheap options.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/post-702642
Best to research any method thoroughly before attempting to use it.

Cheers

Geo