CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
So everything between me and my bf seemed fine. Well I thought so. He changed his pfp to a girl that idk. Welp he noticed I was sad and he didn't even consider that it was bc of his pfp.
I just wanted to vent a lil... sorry

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, lobster salad, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
It's ok, relationships suck. I am trapped in one right now. I wish I would have stayed single so bad

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, CandySatan and Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People are just painful in general. If you care for someone and have strong emotions there is always more to lose if it goes wrong. It is why I isolate myself from others.

• Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, LastFlowers, AnnonyBox and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Love can certainly hurt a lot.
I guess that's why I don't wanna be in a relationship again. You know, I just don't wanna break any hearts nor get mine broken!

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, AnnonyBox and CandySatan
J

JustAnumber

May 19, 2021
Sometimes the most painfull things in life aren't necessarily what you see but what you feel.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, lobster salad and CandySatan
CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
Update he said it's some random girl but now he's upset that I'm not watching a movie he told me to watch so now he's ignoring me. I told him that it hurts and only thing he said was idc.

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Love is like an emotional chain that can be broken at a moments notice by whoever is on the other end, and without any warning. When it does snap it can cause tremendous pain. Unfortunately for many it is still neccessary to have this connection to others, so it is painful to be tied down this way, but also to not be tied down at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CandySatan
SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
I understand it perfectly, and it is actually ironic the pain that a person can cause and everything that is capable of changing in someone. Sometimes it's best to stay alone and keep going as long as you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out and CandySatan
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Relationships will only serve to complicate any other issues you were already dealing with, and even if they distract you from yourself and your previous issues for a time, that is not exactly a good thing because they are never being addressed, just postponed until an inevitable fight or possible cessation of the relationship.
Still, I find it odd that your bf would add a random girl to his profile picture (unless it's a family member) and not say anything to you about who that is or why he changed it.
Are you guys young or have you only been together for a short while?
Is he trying to be passive aggressive?

• Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, lobster salad and CandySatan
CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
Relationships will only serve to complicate any other issues you were already dealing with, and even if they distract you from yourself and your previous issues for a time, that is not exactly a good thing because they are never being addressed, just postponed until an inevitable fight or possible cessation of the relationship.
Still, I find it odd that your bf would add a random girl to his profile picture (unless it's a family member) and not say anything to you about who that is or why he changed it.
Are you guys young or have you only been together for a short while?
Is he trying to be passive aggressive?
We've broken up several times in the past three years so not really optimistic about it. Idk why he took it he didn't say anything about but it was from Instagram. He changed it now it's an actress... not much better.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
So everything between me and my bf seemed fine. Well I thought so. He changed his pfp to a girl that idk. Welp he noticed I was sad and he didn't even consider that it was bc of his pfp.
I just wanted to vent a lil... sorry
You sound incapable of being in a relationship.