aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
Why do people think that suicide is such a selfish thing? I can't understand. Why don't they understand that they're the ones who are actually selfish with forcing everyone to stay alive so they can keep living as a stupid 9-5 worker until retirement!? I don't want this disgusting life even if I could have fun and be "happy", is this so hard to understand? And I'm going to be honest here, even if I was born in ancient times, I still wouldn't wanna live. Because this life is not worth all this suffering. Besides, I don't understand the people crying at funerals. It's actually a gift, a reward, a BLESSING for the deceased, I think.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, kvsvenky100 and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, exactly. I fully agree with you. It's pro lifers who are selfish, not us. They're the evil and cruel ones for forcing people to stay alive by restricting peaceful suicide methods. It's sickening

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and kvsvenky100
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish to not exist as well, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, I only hope to never exist again, existing for me will always be completely undesirable, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence and I never would have chose to exist.