Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
It could be the way in which some people (P1) resolve their cognitive dissonance, where the fact that their close one suicided (P2) clashes with the P1's idea that the life of P2 was wonderful, or that P2 was recieving the necessary help and support. Surely P2 had a good life, right? Wonderful parents and supporting environment. It must be nothing and no one but the malicious website which is to blame here.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, Élégie, Skathon and 9 others
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Sorry if this was covered already but it's akin to banning the drug not treating the addicts. Trying to impose a short term solution to a long term problem
Absolutely you're so right!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, NightmareTour, SmellyRat and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The discussion of suicide is often silenced because it is a controversial subject and it makes some people feel uncomfortable, but the reason it is seen as controversial is because society does not want to talk about it in the first place. This is circular logic and one of the reasons why so many suicidal individuals do not express how they are thinking - because they are afraid that nobody will want to listen. Those that want to ban Sanctioned Suicide are contributing to the problem - not the solution. Removing this community will not help anyone in the long term, it will only sweep the issue of suicide under the carpet.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, Élégie, antigone_iris and 8 others
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
The discussion of suicide is often silenced because it is a controversial subject and it makes some people feel uncomfortable, but the reason it is seen as controversial is because society does not want to talk about it in the first place. This is circular logic and one of the reasons why so many suicidal individuals do not express how they are thinking - because they are afraid that nobody will want to listen. Those that want to ban Sanctioned Suicide are contributing to the problem - not the solution. Removing this community will not help anyone in the long term, it will only sweep the issue of suicide under the carpet.
So well said!

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Sprite_Geist and SmellyRat
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
i was going to come here to pose the question "does anyone else feel they're so stupid for believing anyone cares about them" - my life is lived amongst monster who have never had the most basic empathy and understanding for my being to protect me from having so many reasons to die so generously given to me.

I see more genuine empathy for suicidal individuals here than anywhere else. Those who are anti suicide have no empathy. The issues of poor mental healthcare are also about no empathy for suicidal individuals.

It is not possible to believe they care about suicidal individuals when they are anti suicide. I do believe in protections once assisted suicide is legal but these are still to be recognised as cruelty. It is clear those who are anti suicide lack empathy so they lack the competence to recognise cruelty and evil and i have so many personal experiences of their flawless cruelty they want to do to me when i am suicidal. There's so much cruelty - far too much cruelty - done to suicidal individuals all the time because there is no empathy so there is no care. Those who are anti suicide accept all these cruelties to be done to suicidal individuals.

The only thing the monsters can't bear to happen to a suicidal individual is to die a good death. They imprison suicidal individuals in psychiatric hospitals - imprisonment is the worst punishment in england and other countries but it is not too cruel to do to a suicidal individual. They abuse and torment and torture suicidal individuals. Whatever evil and cruelty monsters want to do to a suicidal individual is done. It doesn't matter to them when suicidality is prolonged and furthered and worsened. The only thing they can't bear to happen to a suicidal individual is to die a good death - those who are anti suicide they call this care.
It could be the way in which some people (P1) resolve their cognitive dissonance, where the fact that their close one suicided (P2) clashes with the P1's idea that the life of P2 was wonderful, or that P2 was recieving the necessary help and support. Surely P2 had a good life, right? Wonderful parents and supporting environment. It must be nothing and no one but the malicious website which is to blame here.
LOL.

I have read of suicidal individuals being ashamed of feeling suicidal because they believe their life is too good for them to feel suicidal. The truth is billionaires can feel suicidal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Deleted member 14573, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Not to mention chronical physical illnesses but because it´s not cancer nobody gives a shit about people suffering from this untreatable illnesses
Let's not forget that big pharma has profits to be had if they keep those who are suffering alive via whatever means that line their pockets.

Reactions: ithappens, it's_all_a_game, Élégie and 6 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Petitions to shut down the site and neglect the fact that a lot of us are still alive because of this community. Like many others I came here to learn how to die, but ended up staying because the site became a coping tool.

They really don't understand this.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, shay23 and Ghost2211
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Let's not forget that big pharma has profits to be had if they keep those who are suffering alive via whatever means that line their pockets.
Yeah big pharma will profit big time but society will lose money when people have to be kept on welfare or disability for their whole "life".

Reactions: whywere and SmellyRat
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I have read of suicidal individuals being ashamed of feeling suicidal because they believe their life is too good for them to feel suicidal. The truth is billionaires can feel suicidal.
There are even cases of various members of the Rothschild elite banking family members commiting suicide.
Yeah big pharma will profit big time but society will lose money when people have to be kept on welfare or disability for their whole "life".
Very true, but for corporations it's all about short term profits, even at the expense and long term demise of society.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, TheGoodGuy, Skathon and 3 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
There are even cases of various members of the Rothschild elite banking family members commiting suicide.

Very true, but for corporations it's all about short term profits, even at the expense and long term demise of society.
The thing too awful is feeling suicidal and staying suicidal and suicidality being worsened. Successful suicide is not that bad.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, whywere and _Minsk
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Unfortunately it is easier to point fingers and fake virtue signaling to have something that they don't understand taken away, than to actually do something helpful and constructive.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, whywere and 6 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Mental health issues are not the only reason people are here. There are problems with handling cases of abuse, homelessness, loss of means as a result of defraudment and breaking contracts, so on and so forth. None of them issues those fuckers are interested in.
IMHO there is another issue here, which I think would seem more threatening and scary for society. And that is: self deliverance would suggest to everyone that maybe, just maybe, this human experience might simply not be worth the hassle. We are told since birth to be eternally grateful to be alive, despite having chronic pain, or living on skid row, or simply not fitting in and end up being socially isolated. The Stoics concept of the rational suicide is very disconcerting to the average person because there does not have to be a terminal illness to justify using it—that after thorough introspection and evaluation, one may decide "Thanks, but no thanks." This is a very unsettling notion when the only thing we know is life as we know it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ithappens, whitefeather and 12 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Unfortunately it is easier to point fingers and fake virtue signaling to have something that they don't understand taken away, than to actually do something helpful and constructive.
the constructive thing to do is legalise assisted suicide. This truly saves and it is based on the most basic empathy for suicidal individuals. It is part of a humane suicide system and laws that are non medicalised
IMHO there is another issue here, which I think would seem more threatening and scary for society. And that is: self deliverance would suggest to everyone that maybe, just maybe, this human experience might simply not be worth the hassle, pure and simple. We are told since birth to be eternally grateful to be alive, despite having chronic pain, or living on skid row, or simply not fitting in and end up being socially isolated. The Stoics concept of the rational suicide is very disconcerting to the average person because there does not have to be a terminal illness to justify using it—that after thorough introspection and evaluation—one may decide "Thanks, but no thanks." This is a very unsettling notion when the only thing we know is life as we know it.
there is a distinct lack of appreciation of the wide diversity of mental needs. Again this leads to something so evil as the criminalisation of assisted suicide. Life is not just breathing and feeding and breeding - sad that this is enough for a livable life for some

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
IMHO there is another issue here, which I think would seem more threatening and scary for society. And that is: self deliverance would suggest to everyone that maybe, just maybe, this human experience might simply not be worth the hassle, pure and simple. We are told since birth to be eternally grateful to be alive, despite having chronic pain, or living on skid row, or simply not fitting in and end up being socially isolated. The Stoics concept of the rational suicide is very disconcerting to the average person because there does not have to be a terminal illness to justify using it—that after thorough introspection and evaluation—one may decide "Thanks, but no thanks." This is a very unsettling notion when the only thing we know is life as we know it.

People would not grind away in undignified circumstances if they saw exit as an option. Scarily for some, this would not actually mean a lot of de facto slaves killing themselves, it would mean rebellion instead.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, whitefeather, Élégie and 9 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018

Nobody bothers to question the system.
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, whitefeather, Élégie and 6 others
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
i was going to come here to pose the question "does anyone else feel they're so stupid for believing anyone cares about them" - my life is lived amongst monster who have never had the most basic empathy and understanding for my being to protect me from having so many reasons to die so generously given to me.

I see more genuine empathy for suicidal individuals here than anywhere else. Those who are anti suicide have no empathy. The issues of poor mental healthcare are also about no empathy for suicidal individuals.

It is not possible to believe they care about suicidal individuals when they are anti suicide. I do believe in protections once assisted suicide is legal but these are still to be recognised as cruelty. It is clear those who are anti suicide lack empathy so they lack the competence to recognise cruelty and evil and i have so many personal experiences of their flawless cruelty they want to do to me when i am suicidal. There's so much cruelty - far too much cruelty - done to suicidal individuals all the time because there is no empathy so there is no care. Those who are anti suicide accept all these cruelties to be done to suicidal individuals.

The only thing the monsters can't bear to happen to a suicidal individual is to die a good death. They imprison suicidal individuals in psychiatric hospitals - imprisonment is the worst punishment in england and other countries but it is not too cruel to do to a suicidal individual. They abuse and torment and torture suicidal individuals. Whatever evil and cruelty monsters want to do to a suicidal individual is done. It doesn't matter to them when suicidality is prolonged and furthered and worsened. The only thing they can't bear to happen to a suicidal individual is to die a good death - those who are anti suicide they call this care.
Please never feel stupid, you are not stupid at all. It really can feel like people don't care sometimes, even if they say they do. If you ever want to talk please feel free to send me a message, I'm here for you and I care about you. Empathy is honestly the best human emotion which I rarely encounter anywhere but here. I think we all know how dark life can get and how dark our thoughts can get which makes so many users here empathetic, perceptive and caring. I could never get the support I get from this forum in real life.
You're so right, anti-suicide is anti-empathy.

People are so quick to say "well, get help if you're suicidal" not realising how this does not solve anything for the majority. Medication, therapy, psychiatric wards, sectioning etc are either inaccessible or not helpful.

Sending lots of love and light to you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, demuic and SmellyRat
Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Plus, there's a lot of keyboard warriors are at home with nothing to do - more nothing than usual, anyway, given circumstances. Acknowledging or engaging them only further reinforces their belief that they're doing the right thing.

Reactions: Skathon, whywere, FatalSystemError591 and 1 other person
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Please never feel stupid, you are not stupid at all. It really can feel like people don't care sometimes, even if they say they do. If you ever want to talk please feel free to send me a message, I'm here for you and I care about you. Empathy is honestly the best human emotion which I rarely encounter anywhere but here. I think we all know how dark life can get and how dark our thoughts can get which makes so many users here empathetic, perceptive and caring. I could never get the support I get from this forum in real life.
You're so right, anti-suicide is anti-empathy.

People are so quick to say "well, get help if you're suicidal" not realising how this does not solve anything for the majority. Medication, therapy, psychiatric wards, sectioning etc are either inaccessible or not helpful.

Sending lots of love and light to you!
Thanks. For much of my life i have been too stupid to recognise just how truly evil the human race are. I was so stupid to believe they care about me and believe they can care about me. They care about betraying my humanity. The things they expect me to survive and cope with - this is not care but the very opposite of care. In no way is there care in what i am expected to survive and cope with - no one can survive and cope with what is expected of me.

my life is all about the proof of human cruelty and evil. I know I'm horrible too. I am so cruel and evil too. At best i am a bad man trying to be a good man.

I've had a diversity of experiences of 'care'. But too much evil and cruelty is what defines the sense of care of monsters. The vast majority of my evils and cruelties are by words and by my choices about my life and my mind and my body. The vast majority of the monsters who call themselves the human race want me to be hurt and harmed endlessly. Their sense of care doesn't recognise the evils and cruelties they're doing to me or does recognise the evils and cruelties but nothing will stop them from doing these cruelties and evils too far but my death.

They care by ignoring how i feel or am going to feel to care about betraying me. They care by ignoring what i do and i don't consent to to completely betray my humanity. They ruin my pursuit of happiness so many times when it was so damn easy to fulfill my pursuit of happiness - they are so limited when they try to achieve anything that resembles care. But they are unlimited when forcing me to suffer and endure against my will and forcing things on me i would never choose.

I have provided the government with three conservative estimates of how much time i spend feeling suicidal
- the last decade continuously suicidal
- half the days of my adulthood feeling suicidal
- a third of the years of my life i have spent more than a few months feeling suicidal

I am the property of sadists and that's the only way so much of my life is worse than death. They bear my suicidality like only sadists can do. There is no care here. But the only thing a species of monsters cannot bear to do to a suicidal individual is kill me by my consent - this typifies the care i face that doesn't care about how i feel or am going to feel or about what i do and don't consent to. They think they care when they make my life all about them forcing things on me i would never choose. They care about betraying me and my humanity - every experience of care has this in it.

I don't want to have any memories with the monsters who call themselves the human race in them - this is a horrific state of conscious existence but achieving such horrific states of conscious existence is what i do trust the monsters who call themselves the human race to care about achieving. I just want to die but the forces of evil i face will do everything to be free to torture me again. i might not recognise all the good they try to do but their attempts to care are poor while their cruelty is absolutely flawless.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, whywere, SmellyRat and 1 other person
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
IMHO there is another issue here, which I think would seem more threatening and scary for society. And that is: self deliverance would suggest to everyone that maybe, just maybe, this human experience might simply not be worth the hassle. We are told since birth to be eternally grateful to be alive, despite having chronic pain, or living on skid row, or simply not fitting in and end up being socially isolated. The Stoics concept of the rational suicide is very disconcerting to the average person because there does not have to be a terminal illness to justify using it—that after thorough introspection and evaluation, one may decide "Thanks, but no thanks." This is a very unsettling notion when the only thing we know is life as we know it.

So very true. People tell me that surviving is great, but I don't really think so. I'd rather be dead than alive, because just existing isn't worth it.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, Élégie, whywere and 4 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Should this site be taken to a darknet site to protect it against being taken down? What are the chances of it being taken down?

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Should this site be taken to a darknet site to protect it against being taken down? What are the chances of it being taken down?
this site saves suicidal individuals. The monsters do not know how to save suicidal individuals. They're happy with the consequences of the criminalisation of assisted suicide and unassisted suicide so they have no competency to care. They take pride in forcing suicidal individuals to suffer and endure against our wills because that's what monsters do and monsters can't care. This site is care.

the meaning of save and salvation is defined by what a suicidal individual wants.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, whywere, demuic and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I get this feeling like everything boils down to two things; ignorance and egoism.. It doesn't take 10 minutes to read up a few posts from people here who describe their suffering. If people truly want to provide any sort of solution or help, they would most likely go the 10min route and try to understand us rather that attacking us. It's really frustrating that so many people are that dumb/egoistic, they don't contribute anything valuable other than hate and conflict, to those who already have enough of that..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, antigone_iris, Deleted member 1465 and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Because it's easier to lay blame on the "boogeyman" than it is to actually make a real change.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, antigone_iris, Deleted member 1465 and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I've been on here about a month now, and still don't see how this website kills people honestly. It feels like we're all in limbo between recovery and suicide. No one really knows the surefire method of killing one self. Is it SN? Is it SA? Is it N? Self-immolate? So many questions and by the time you're done researching it all, you either feel better and you recover, or you carry it out. You have 1/4 of the users saying, "SN is bad, don't do it!!" The people who do end up dying were already in a place of no return, no going back, and would've done with or without a website. Those pro-lifers are just looking for something tangible to place a blame on. Something physical and where they can put a grasp on it, which is about as hypocritical as their belief in a God.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, antigone_iris, Deleted member 1465 and 4 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Only in the future and by looking back at the history of this generation and every other generation of the monsters who call themselves the human race will the cruelty and evil the monsters care so much about be recognised. Those who want to shut this site down they only have the cruelty and evil of monsters they want to do to suicidal individuals. They care about no suicidal individuals because they don't care about what's important to suicidal individuals. The monsters are like those on the side of slavery and tyranny but this is the underground railroad that helped free slaves. They have their place in history as the evil to be hated as much as the evil that protected slave owners and wanted to perpetuate slavery.

This site cares about suicidal individuals and saves suicidal individuals by what is the definition of care and salvation to a suicidal individual. This is care. The monsters care so much about the cruelty they want to do and that's why they want to shut this site down. They want to force on suicidal individuals what we'd never choose because they care about what's important to them not what's important to suicidal individuals and this is the tyranny that only fails to care about suicidal individuals.

The monsters imprison suicidal individuals. This is the most counter intuitive thing to do because imprisonment is the deliberate act of ruining quality of life and it causes more suffering and it raises the prevalence of suicidal thoughts and feelings when imprisonment is used as punishment. It's the same minds of monsters that's who wants to shut this site down.

my life is cursed by those who do care so much about making my life even worse than death - the monsters who want to shut this site down are the monsters who protect the other monsters who really do care so much about making my life even worse than death and care so much about these monsters and the needs of monsters that they deny me the protection of assisted suicide.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, whywere and demuic
H

Hermann

Nov 10, 2020
It's because they see suicide itself as the problem. While in reality, suicide is simply the result of many problems.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Deleted member 1465, bornfree and 4 others
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
It's much quicker and easier to tear something down than it is to build. People don't understand or don't want to, and they place blame. On the Internet especially, it's not hard to rile people up and rally for whatever cause. All the hate and complaining always seems to be louder everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, elfgyoza, whywere and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Only in the future and by looking back at the history of this generation and every other generation of the monsters who call themselves the human race will the cruelty and evil the monsters care so much about be recognised. Those who want to shut this site down they only have the cruelty and evil of monsters they want to do to suicidal individuals. They care about no suicidal individuals because they don't care about what's important to suicidal individuals. The monsters are like those on the side of slavery and tyranny but this is the underground railroad that helped free slaves. They have their place in history as the evil to be hated as much as the evil that protected slave owners and wanted to perpetuate slavery.

This site cares about suicidal individuals and saves suicidal individuals by what is the definition of care and salvation to a suicidal individual. This is care. The monsters care so much about the cruelty they want to do and that's why they want to shut this site down. They want to force on suicidal individuals what we'd never choose because they care about what's important to them not what's important to suicidal individuals and this is the tyranny that only fails to care about suicidal individuals.

The monsters imprison suicidal individuals. This is the most counter intuitive thing to do because imprisonment is the deliberate act of ruining quality of life and it causes more suffering and it raises the prevalence of suicidal thoughts and feelings when imprisonment is used as punishment. It's the same minds of monsters that's who wants to shut this site down.

my life is cursed by those who do care so much about making my life even worse than death - the monsters who want to shut this site down are the monsters who protect the other monsters who really do care so much about making my life even worse than death and care so much about these monsters and the needs of monsters that they deny me the protection of assisted suicide.
TOTALLY agree. It is always so disappointing to have someone else judge me and they have no idea what the hell I am going through. Like I always say: "Easy to judge, hard to understand". Those nosey people , can they just go and pick on someone else and LEAVE US ALONE DARN IT ANYWAY! Sanctioned suicide is MY ONLY family and we love, care and lookout for each other here. Those that want to shut this site down can go stick it where the sun does not shine!!! Walter

Reactions: bornfree, Silvermorning, shay23 and 1 other person
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I've been on here about a month now, and still don't see how this website kills people honestly. It feels like we're all in limbo between recovery and suicide. No one really knows the surefire method of killing one self. Is it SN? Is it SA? Is it N? Self-immolate? So many questions and by the time you're done researching it all, you either feel better and you recover, or you carry it out. You have 1/4 of the users saying, "SN is bad, don't do it!!" The people who do end up dying were already in a place of no return, no going back, and would've done with or without a website. Those pro-lifers are just looking for something tangible to place a blame on. Something physical and where they can put a grasp on it, which is about as hypocritical as their belief in a God.
I couldn't have said it better.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Spitfire
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Not a chance. The people running the site have spelled out several times what they've done to protect it and assured everyone it's ok.

Here's the thing. This is all the same little group of people. All the groups, and petitions, and websites. SS is not in danger of being shut down, and this isn't a new threat. It's not even a threat. They're not organized and are very petty.

They aren't interested in actually helping anyone. I was pretty much told this by them. What they want is revenge because their loved ones committed suicide and it's easier to vilify this site than admit they had anything to do with it. It's sick how they continue to blame all of the users, whether they were around when the deaths occurred or not. I understand they're grieving, but the anger is very misplaced. They blame everyone but themselves. It's all very sad.

• Love
Reactions: HopelessBorderline, Élégie, bornfree and 7 others