T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Many different groups have bought and paid for such technology now that the lo spec they have the equivalent to Google maps of our homes and the high end they can just outright click and fly the insect drones between the walls and shit...

You all know this deep down
Everyone now agrees the phone knows our bloody thoughts before we do...

They have maps of our consciousness like in bloody westworld and they are either destroying or elevating some of us knowing how our bodies go so nobowevee finds out.

And this is just the stuff that Obvious, not even what I don't know about

AND NOBODY CARES

You shut the curtain snorting that line of drugs thinking nobody knows eh?
If you ever fight them you'll sure wake up when infinite pictures of your most private moments are in front of you.

Even the scallys on the street are flying there drones around looking for shit to rob because they haven't realized they could do much more than fly drugs in to prison.

Fuck this world and every thing in it
I didn't sign up for this super tech
Occult.
Bullshit world of injustice cruelty hypocrites sadists

The only logical emotion is hate

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: poisonedminds, Pen>Sword, greyismyfavecolor and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Technlogy will certainly destroy us.

Reactions: poisonedminds, Pen>Sword, demuic and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wish I could get in on all this rather than being a victim of it...

Reactions: TooConscious
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hey man, I just want to say I feel you,

I watched a troublingly-quick turnaround from "people who think this is happening are paranoid conspiracy theorists" to "yeah of course this is happening and we should just give up and accept it and you're a wingnut if you think otherwise"

I try to use simple steps like
use tor browser, duckduckgo search engine, protonmail, signal messaging app,
follow the privacy rights work from electronic frontier foundation and fight for the future,
often leave my phone at home or on airplane until needed, location setting turned off, no unnecessary permissions for apps,
but yeah it's unspeakably bad.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, demuic, LakatosDiogenesz and 4 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's not my saying but you know..

If Joseph Stalin would rule the world and you would invent something like Amazon Echo dot and a Smartphone, Stalin would definitely support your idea and even give out the smartphones for free to every citizen because on the surface, it looks like those devices are helpful and fun to use but in reality they can be so easily used to spy on people and guess what. They are used for spying.
That's why I run my phones with LineageOS without google services and my Google Pixel 4a is running on GrapheneOS privacy oriented firmware.

People judge me that I don't have Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat or even that shitty app called Tinder and I don't really give a fck about that.

Also, companies who run Windows in their work environment, should be closed down instead of helped with, if they get infected with some ransomware (virus that encrypts data and wants you to pay to unlock the files) because some Microsoft Office or Windows 10 (or like I call it, Winblows) backdoor.

At least my last workplace used LibreOffice and every single computer was either running Linux or MacOS.
However, MacOS isn't better since Apple spies on their users and their telemetry reports even shit like the apps that you opened and when did you open them News report
Also you can see, how valuable you are for Apple since they lock you down from just plugging a flash drive in and installing Linux or Windows by completely wiping MacOS since they introduced Mac devices with that "T2 Security Chip" but I would this rather call a "Jail Chip".
There are methods on giving MacOS 20gb of storage and then assigned the remaining memory to Linux but it's very hard to do.
I remember back in 2013, when I borrowed a MacBook Air 2012 from my brother and I could wipe MacOS, install Ubuntu on it and when everything was done and I had to give the laptop back, I could just press Command+R to enter recovery mode and just download&install MacOS via WiFi.

@noaccount I wouldn't rely on the fact that your phone tells you that it's in Airplane mode, specially if it's an Samsung or Apple device with their "security" tracking features that apparently should help you with finding your lost phone but there is no documentation on how this works.
If you're in the US or Canada, PM me and I'll give you an advise on that. It's not an expensive advise and this will give you the peace of mind that you can keep your phone with you all the time, in case you're in an emergency situation, without fearing of being tracked.
I talked with certain member via PM about this method and probably even a mid school student could afford it.

I tested that method with my personal devices, however I wanted to have something in case I have to run away and I invested like 300usd into this method, which is a total overkill. However, you'll be fine with investing like under 30$ if you live in US or Canada.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, Pen>Sword, demuic and 1 other person
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
They can't read your thoughts just yet!

There are more secure apps you can use that encrypt your messages and your data, and alternatives to Android/iPhone that are more secure, or just go back to a good old fashioned dumb phone that doesn't even have GPS!

People keep voting for the bloody Tories though and to give more and more power to the police. They get old grannies stirred up into a frenzy about yobbos so they can justify more grabs for power and infringement of civil liberties. Nobody cares, apparently.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and TooConscious
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I want people to opt-out of these big tech companies and their surveillance, people are shit though. Even i get worn down in the end and opt into some things. (Like having a smartphone)

Reactions: demuic, TooConscious and GenesAndEnvironment
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This planet has always been a horrible place - some form of enslavement & suffering is every living creature's fate. It's impossible to stop the development of dystopian technologies. Just consider what something as relatively harmless as self-driving trucks will mean for the livelihoods of millions of truckers & for their families - who will retrain all those uneducated, middle-aged guys? The climate catastrophe - also impossible to avoid. Don't have children, that's the only positive thing a human being can do in this world

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky, Pen>Sword, demuic and 3 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
^and summoning the apocalypse to wipe out the currently living/everything but I've said it so much that I'm just going to sit back and wait now haha.

Reactions: demuic and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
They can't read your thoughts just yet!

They've actually released the documents how they pretty much can...
But supposedly its only in certain advanced centres.

I just say focus on your life rather than be distracted by everything they bombard
And you will notice things that you've thought about and kept to yourself will appear in adverts or as part of seemingly unrelated news that they feed you through your search history.

This isn't algorithm intelligence this is outright showing something has ultimate power over us.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: demuic, Celerity, TooConscious and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
The only android takeover I will accept
87CA6D20F8F37626879563EF277CCF5CA6B96A9B

Reactions: demuic, TooConscious and Mentalmick
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The Huxleyan / Orwellian nightmare has already arrived.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Brink, motel rooms and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The Huxleyan / Orwellian nightmare has already arrived.

This is fucking disgusting...
Why did humans allow this and now walk joyfully into it ruining anyone who tries to object...
When they get framed for horrendous crimes and someone 'moves in with their partner' and starts sending them intimate videos of their former partner whilst they know they're rotting in a prison probably a virtual one for the rest of their life, but VR Has made the time seem a thousand times what it is and they antagonise your pain sense so you're in excruciating pain but can't do anything.

They will wish they hadn't been so happy to praise the evil...
BUT ONLY WHEN IT HAPPENS TO THEM
SUCH IS LIFE
Humans don't care about others suffering, and if we do we are flawed and in the worst possible hell.

Reactions: demuic, GenesAndEnvironment and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
They had mapped the minds of the zombies. Great, they have 7 billion copies of the same empty page and believe they build algorithms out of it.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Hey man, I just want to say I feel you,

I watched a troublingly-quick turnaround from "people who think this is happening are paranoid conspiracy theorists" to "yeah of course this is happening and we should just give up and accept it and you're a wingnut if you think otherwise"

I try to use simple steps like
use tor browser, duckduckgo search engine, protonmail, signal messaging app,
follow the privacy rights work from electronic frontier foundation and fight for the future,
often leave my phone at home or on airplane until needed, location setting turned off, no unnecessary permissions for apps,
but yeah it's unspeakably bad.
Its another reason to get out of this world as soon as possible.

Things will only get much much worse from here on. There are people trying to fight it but they don't have much power and get compromised too easily.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
"The Information"

The information is laughing at us
The ticker tape feeds the night
Looking for a lost transmission
A heaven that we left behind

Say hello to a mannequin
The ghost of an automaton
The witching hour is summoning up
Armies where they don't belong

When the information comes
We'll know what we're made from