P

pompey1999

Jul 11, 2020
One of the reasons I want to ctb is that people are horrible to me, they're cruel, and nasty, and exclusionary. Today, me and a friend of mine were walking down the street on our way to the supermarket, and we walked past two of my course-mates, and their friend, I forget her name. Every time she's met me she's been horrible and rude to me and made me cry. The guys on my course greeted me and smiled, while as soon as she caught sight of me she rolled her eyes and looked at me with disgust and proclaimed 'OH NO' and wouldn't let my course-mates speak to me and kept saying 'i really want a coffee, let's go'. I've been alive 22 years, it's two days before I die, and nothing has changed.

• Hugs
Reactions: everydayiloveyou, sadgirl2002, Bazzinga and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Class/course-mates suck!
My high school classmates were hell. University was amazing because normal people bullied the bullies lol. Fight fire with fire I guess.

Anyway, you should just ignore that kind of people. They don't deserve neither your time nor your attention. You're more than that, why? Because you're not mean like them.

Anyway, sorry to hear you'll leave this world so soon.

I send you lots of hugs, love and peace.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Meditation guide
Ignorado

Ignorado

Rat
Jan 21, 2021
We can't change people, but we can change our self. And life is a big lottery. You can be born in a harmless place or in a nightmare place, unfortunately you can't choose your fate. Well, i can only say that the natural selection is doing its job. The strongers bullying the weakers. Don't be offended by that, i'm also a weak guy, otherwise i wouldn't be here. Have you ever heard about the Mouse Utopia? Maybe that can explain why the society works that way, it's a good analogy to our modern world.

Last edited:
T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
People just love shitting on others. It's a rat race no matter where you are. It gets them a feeling of a certain high beating down weaker people just to try and impress others. Hell, I got bullied in high school and treated like an inferior being just because I was poor and unattractive. Now, years later, I still hold a grudge against them and I generally can never trust anyone ever again. Fuck them, and fuck that bitch in your story. Seriously, she sounds like a whiny bitch who never grew out of her teenage phase.

Reactions: DeathWish77, Sprite_Geist and it's_all_a_game
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
The World is a shitty place and I'm not surprised by the stuff you're experiencing.
Doesn't matter what you look like or how much cash do you have.
People will still be assholes to other people and that's how today's world is like.
Even I had some bullies back in my school days but I guess that I was luck because most of those people were some dumb assholes, who just died because they drank one beer too much and decided to go behind the wheel. The rest you can definitely figure out..