Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huzzahhue56

Aug 26, 2024
Idk how I get so unlucky that anytime I post something where I desperately need help on forums that people will either purposely give me bad advice to harm me, give platitudes that do nothing or just comment rude stuff to make my life worse. It genuinely feels like people are out to get me and I've done nothing and it makes me want to end it. I hate posting online but I don't have a choice given the situation I'm in. All I want to be is left alone but I guess people get some sick pleasure out of harassing me, I'm not sure why, even IRL people bully me for fun and I'm always the target for these sorts of situations and it gets exhausting, maybe I have a curse on me that makes sadistic/sociopathic people want to hurt me for fun
yall win, maybe I should turn myself in so that I can get my arms and legs cut off by my sociopathic abuser and stream it on a snuff site, yall would be happy fr

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Kalista, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
you reply to people only in bad faith and repeatedly pick fights with others.

people want to help you, but you lash out and accuse them of giving bad advice and trying to hurt you.

if you engage with everyone like a prickly hedgehog, not many people are going to want to approach. they may become prickly themselves.

you're young, i don't blame you for having a hard time with emotions, but you can't expect empathy from others if you aren't willing to offer it yourself.

Reactions: Gangrel
Gangrel

Gangrel

Experienced
Jul 25, 2024
Do you really think people com here and see this random user with no profile pic, 20 posts, that signed up yesterday and go "oh shit it's huzzahhue56 i hate this guy, bully him!"?

I've seen your posts and you're kinda rude to people you don't agree with. You're gonna have a bad time in this forum because people here are extremely diverse with extremely different beliefs.

Reactions: cowboypants, GoatHerder and astr4
H

huzzahhue56

Aug 26, 2024
Do you really think people com here and see this random user with no profile pic, 20 posts, that signed up yesterday and go "oh shit it's huzzahhue56 i hate this guy, bully him!"?

I've seen your posts and you're kinda rude to people you don't agree with. You're gonna have a bad time in this forum because people here are extremely diverse with extremely different beliefs.
"people you don't agree with" yea people who lack morals and are bad people. Its not my fault that you can't deal with being called out for being a jackass, deal with the shame of being a bad person yourself don't put it onto me cause im better

• Yay!
Reactions: astr4, Gangrel and Mebius
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
You come off to me as an .is or .org user trolling here

Reactions: GoatHerder, astr4 and ijustwishtodie
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
"people you don't agree with" yea people who lack morals and are bad people. Its not my fault that you can't deal with being called out for being a jackass, deal with the shame of being a bad person yourself don't put it onto me cause im better
ur on a suicide forum, hell, most of the world thinks you "lack morals" already! how hypocritical of you!

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Gangrel
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
deal with the shame of being a bad person yourself don't put it onto me cause im better
You are such a better person that you shame me for venting about my life on my own thread, telling me not to be dramatic and that you are glad that you are better than i am? :pfff::pfff::pfff: what nice morals.

This guy is 100% trolling JFL

Reactions: cowboypants and astr4
lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

well secluded, I see all
Aug 28, 2024
you reply to people only in bad faith and repeatedly pick fights with others.

people want to help you, but you lash out and accuse them of giving bad advice and trying to hurt you.

if you engage with everyone like a prickly hedgehog, not many people are going to want to approach. they may become prickly themselves.

you're young, i don't blame you for having a hard time with emotions, but you can't expect empathy from others if you aren't willing to offer it yourself.
It's so weird. Not excusing OP, since there's a lot of bad actors here..

But the person they were supposedly ''picking fights with'' was accused of sexual assault. It's a well known user of this site, it's extra weird that they'd even go as far as to heart this person's post - despite this fact, which feels like a shitty power-move.

And calling them a hypocrite for being suicidal is just in poor taste. People come here for all sorts of reasons, but no one can justify someone who hurts others, especially not someone accused of rape. I don't know if the person actually did it or not, but I wouldn't be so quick to attack someone who wasn't even making an outward attack, just voicing their frustrations.

I've seen people get targeted on this site, and as someone who is pretty sure they've become a victim of cyberbullying because of this site - I'm familiar with shitty tactics like this to gaslight and victim-blame/shame whenever they try to speak up. Just throwing in my two cents.

People tend to become too reactive and protective of people here - while forgetting that we're all strangers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.