Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020
Is this because of the whole "The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did" phenomenon?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, overcomingfear, WornOutLife and 14 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I really think the nicest and most genuine people are often the ones who have suffered or struggled in life, but have somehow managed to hold on to their kindness. I don't know what it is, but I can always tell when I meet someone like that. I've met them in the hospital, in group therapies, at my previous jobs, and on this forum. I don't always remember them personally, but their kindness stays, and I'll always remember that kindness.

I really struggle with negativity when it comes to society and the world, but all it takes is for me to remember that I walk or walked the same earth as those kind people, and all is good.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Rabitfever, FuneralCry and 6 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
We are humans. Nobody is truly wholesome, but thankfully there are still beautiful souls out there. And, yes, many of them are on this forum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rabitfever, FuneralCry and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Is this because of the whole "The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did" phenomenon?
Unfortunately, extreme suffering can also turn you into the polar opposite of what you described. Hurt people hurt people, especially their poor kids...

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rabitfever, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 6 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Because we are like minded individuals who have something in common: suicidal ideation. We all know we're suffering of something. No one here is screaming cliché phrases like "life is precious" or " suicide is never an answer" or something similar. Outsiders don't understand. We only understand each other on how f*cked we are or how f*cked up the world is.

We're nice to each other and treat each other with kindness because we see ourselves with each member here. They've had a rough day or life and so have we. Last thing we need is disrespect and hostility. Furthermore, many of those whose bus is about to arrive will have their last contact with humans here, not with their family, friends or coworker because it's a place where we can openly vent and give opinion without censorship.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rabitfever, FuneralCry and 6 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You misunderstand. People here are not "wholesome". This is just where we take a break to commiserate. Then we get off the internet and return to being incendiary pricks just like everyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Happy deathday! and 4 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I think it's a rule that you get the best out of people when you let them be what they really are. Out there, we must hide our thoughts and feelings and in here we don't have the need to hide. Granted, this can also bring out the worst in people, but given the fact we're willingly a part of this community, we are probably so because we need a break, a respite from all the fakeness we project on a daily basis to not be shunned. In here, we are given the opportunity to be sincere and I think we all respect and cherish this opportunity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever, FuneralCry, BottomlessPit and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You misunderstand. People here are not "wholesome". This is just where we take a break to commiserate. Then we get off the internet and return to being incendiary pricks just like everyone else.
Wholesome? This week I insulted the ghost of M. Monroe by saying I believed she still sucked off JFK in the White House on certain stormy nights. I don't have a wholesome bone in my body, but I do my best to entertain my fellow sufferers

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever and Makko
E

EOL4ME

Feb 24, 2021
Because we can be and say what we want. Not sure anyone here is better than the average Joe - I'm not at all wholesome, but more of a dark shit-filled soul hidden behind an aging and tired flesh suit. SS could also be considered a Facebook of death where posts, followers, and activities are tallied for users in ways similar to Facebook. Yep, info for doing the deed is here for the taking and many use it to see what's on the other side. On the bright side, the entire world is unwholesome and we're not any better. Time for a drink and 45-minute bath before heading to bed and praying the nightmares aren't too bad tonight.
Unfortunately, extreme suffering can also turn you into the polar opposite of what you described. Hurt people hurt people, especially their poor kids...
No words could be more true ......

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever and motel rooms
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because we and you know what hell looks like. We've all experienced that feeling of not being understood and sinking into the darkness.

We might not be the definitive solution but SS really works and can make you feel better.
After all, it worked for me. I'm still on this goddamn blue rock thanks to you all.

I don't know how longer I'll be able to keep on living but for the time being, I'll keep on trying to help people here and make new friends like the ones I've already made. Such awesome guys/girls!

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I see the 2nd part being really true in my case. I went through 5 years of school being an outcast for the most part and once I got to college and started making friends I started laughing the most out of anybody because I was so happy,. Honestly too much to the point that it might've been weird and I feel embarrassed about it from time to time, now my health issues have taken all that away though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think people here are understanding of others as they are going through similar situations. This is the one place where people can talk about suicide without judgement due to their being so much stigma if we were to open up in real life. People often don't understand and give the wrong advice, telling people to be positive. They might panic and send the person to an psych ward. Most other websites are filled with censorship or toxic positivity so having this place is a relief for many people.
I'm not sure if 'wholesome' is the word I would use as it is a suicide forum after all though. I feel like humans are too complex creatures to be described as that word in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Rabitfever