• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
well said buds, i find these people the lowest of the low, absolute garbage, like i dont care what would cause somebody to do that to another, whether it be mental ill health or some other warped desire, most of us here suffer mental ill health but we aint out there raping and grooming and killing, maybe a control aspect to it perhaps ?, but jesus christ i would kill them on sight if i had my way and the powers of state which sadly i dont šŸ„ŗ, there was a rape case i came by in particular that still haunts me, it wasnt uk based (where i am from), but it is absolutely horrific, two young girls, trying to get home to beat curfew, they had been returning from a friends pool party, but were running late so took a short cut through a very dodgy park, it looks dodgy even by todays standards, and this was way back in the early 90s i believe, gangs were rife there apparently, as was rape and hate crimes, they were just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they happened upon a gang of ruthless thugs known for prior brutal crimes, among them murder, the young girls were attacked, punched , kicked, humiliated, gang raped and then murdered, this was whilst they were reportedly forced to watch it happen to eachother, they were forced to apparently šŸ„ŗ, what the fuck would drive somebody to do that ?, these bastards bragged, i heard of it on reddit, and then read the book on amazon, pure murder, corey mitchell, truly horrific shit mate, it was the ertman pena case, houston texas, the culprits were caught, 3 are dead (lethal injection) the other 3 are serving there sentences, i bring this up as it is a well known brutal RAPE case, it shocked the state it happened in and i can understand why, it led to changes of law and legislation for young girls and women in particular, the parents of the girls have either since died or relocated, honest mate i knew rape was horrific we al do, you are raised to show compassion and empathy, to your fellow person, and never ever take anything without consent given, most of us abide by that, but this case still haunts me, i feel you cant rehabilitate them mate, the best thing to do is simply snuff them out, many go onto reoffend anyway upon release from incarceration, i would wager it is similar for peados, there horrible horrible toss pots who care not a fuck for the pain they cause others, not a single fuck buds, for the most part, they MUST by killed, i am just glad in other countries they DO have the death penalty for such monstrous areseholes, in the uk they get treated leniently, i worked in the prison service briefly over here, they act and behave like most normal people on the outside, that is what is so frightening, many of the sex offenders were older men, oddly enough, we were told never to get too close or offer any revealing information, no matter what, which i didnt anyway, i was there to witness the refurbishment taking place, we would have a tool check list to make sure no blades got into the hands of a con for obvious reasons, i only stuck it for 4 months, couldnt be around them buds, or even in there vicinity, it was effecting me at the time, knowing what they had done, and were convicted of, they are lenient here towards em too, which pisses me off, also if any of us have a daughter even previously, learning of these cases makes you want to watch her closely, hope your doing well buds, just thought i would respond and ask how your doing, i hate them too mate, hate being the operative word. ā¤ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: ForsakenDial
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
Dunno. It would make sense. Probably some shit about being inhumane. I think they should get a choice, that or lifetime in prison

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree- it seems like fitting punishment and it would definitely be a better deterrent than any punishment we currently have. I sort of wonder if some of these people would prefer to lose their lives rather than their dicks.

Still- it would likely mean no one would confess to sex crimes. (Although, they likely don't that much anyway.) The evidence would have to be watertight against them- although maybe it is more in sex crimes- more potential for DNA I suspect.

I wonder if castration would really take away their drive though. I imagine some are sexual sadists. Not so sure it would prevent them from still having the desire to hurt people- in which case- they could still assault people if they were released.

I understand your sentiment though. It's difficult not to feel repulsed and outraged by such people. Still, I have to say- not condoning acting on those impulses- I do actually feel sorry for some people who end up having them (SO LONG AS THEY DON'T ACT ON THEM- nothing excuses that.) I think many were exposed to sexual violence themselves. It must be awful to have those feelings in the first place. There must be a lot of people that have awful impulses but never act on them.

Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
Why is it not a considerable punishment for these kinds of offenses?
Probably because the same people doing it are in the ruling class, not openly nowadays of course. I'm not talking about qanon level of conspiracy either, just in some country/culture people has accustomed themselves to think sexual crimes aren't that 'bad'.

Especially where rape culture is so normalized, sometimes you have rape cases where the 'solution' mediated by POLICE is for the rapist to marry their victim. Pedophilia is another can of worms, since age of consents vary depending on the places, and sone could get very low. Some religion like Islam for example would define adults/marriageable when they have their first menstruationā€”and in some cases you know girls that have their first menstruation as low as 8-9 yo. So then you have child brides/marriage being accepted.

That's just one example, if you bring up castration to these people, who would've agreed.. Just sad, sad, really depressing reality.

bluville

bluville

Nov 30, 2022
I assume it would cost more to castrate someone than put them in prison. Like with the death penalty. Also I think this would make things harder for victims in the grand scheme of things, the more dramatic and permanent the punishment is the more evidence that would be needed .

Personally I don't like looking at this prioritizing punishment, that's an issue with the US and the prison system. The priority should be keeping the victims and potential victims safe. Sexual assault cases need longer sentences maybe even life. There are rapist's who go to jail for only 10 years, its ridiculous.

I think life sentences are enough, it keeps victims safe, and wouldnt need a ridiculous amount of concrete evidence since it's something that can be "taken back"

Reactions: thewashingmachine
disillusion

disillusion

Entp
Nov 6, 2020
Remember epstein?
It is because the top dogs themselves are pedo. ( clinton etc) and many those top dogs are in legislation and law industry.

Reactions: Roseate
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Cus the higher ups touch kids, so they made everyone soft

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I once read there were attempts to do that. Though the effect was counterproductive and the likelihood of child abuse was higher. I am not 100% sure but I think I read that. A reason was with masturbation one can relieve him or herself of the sexual pressure.

I am not sure which sort of castration you had in mind. I think chemical castration works for some people to free themselves of their sexual desires. But there seem to be people where the results are diametrical of the desired effect.

I am only a layman so take my words with a grain of salt.

buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
i don't think it will change anything. you can still touch a kid without your dick. you can abuse, rape, and be sickeningly disgusting regardless of castration, if your mind is like that. i don't think it will lower the chances of re-offence any more than it might double them. depending on the castration it could just be a waste of resources on a bunch of rapists and child abusers. that said, im suicidal and lazy and can't really think of a suitable punishment that fits this kind of crime, outside of what they have right now, even if it's not nearly enough.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
i don't think it will change anything. you can still touch a kid without your dick. you can abuse, rape, and be sickeningly disgusting regardless of castration, if your mind is like that. i don't think it will lower the chances of re-offence any more than it might double them. depending on the castration it could just be a waste of resources on a bunch of rapists and child abusers. that said, im suicidal and lazy and can't really think of a suitable punishment that fits this kind of crime, outside of what they have right now, even if it's not nearly enough.
But it would a little, no? If you have no libido your chances of offending are smaller. You are right though, it would not solve everything since there are sadists out there who operate on their perverse fantasies of torture and this is a mind thing no doubt. But I personally have always thought castration would be a fitting punishment, if not a solution, for repeating sexual offenders.

Reactions: buyersremorse
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
Remember epstein?
It is because the top dogs themselves are pedo. ( clinton etc) and many those top dogs are in legislation and law industry.

Epstein was not a pedophile. Just some asshole who abused his power call him what he is a child molester or groomer/Predator.

Pedophiles are attracted to kids that's it nothing else and they cant help that and if that upsets you that's your problem because there are many pedophiles who aren't rapist or predatory groomers that live normal lives and have self control.

Sorry if that sounds blunt but it is true.

Pretty much this too.

The castration meme is stupid because it doesn't actually do anything.

All it does is reduce your sex drive it doesn't take away the desires/feelings if you have any nor does it stop a person from still offending.

Offending is a choice and an awful one to make at that.

I feel like when most people on social media parrot this meme what they are actually saying is i want your dick chopped off because they don't know what castration actually is.

Last edited:
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
The castration meme is stupid because it doesn't actually do anything.

All it does is reduce your sex drive it doesn't take away the desires/feelings if you have any nor does it stop a person from still offending.

Offending is a choice and an awful one to make at that.

I feel like when most people on social media parrot this meme what they are actually saying is i want your dick chopped off because they don't know what castration actually is.
It's also worth noting that castration doesn't do that much to a person's sex drive if they've already gone through puberty. There was little to no impact in that regard when I had my orchiectomy.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that the people who have sexually assaulted someone should face serious consequences for it.

• Love
Reactions: Hikikomori1
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
It's also worth noting that castration doesn't do that much to a person's sex drive if they've already gone through puberty. There was little to no impact in that regard when I had my orchiectomy.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that the people who have sexually assaulted someone should face serious consequences for it.

This too you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Also of course people who actually have sexuality assaulted someone should face serious consequences for it especially if they have hurt kids.

However i don't have a problem with non-offending pedophiles.

Reactions: borderline-feline