• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
A lot of people who CTB will only go in the moment which is why hanging is by far the most popular.

I bet loads of people on here have SN, N or other stuff at home waiting to be confiscated. It's usually more a comfort blanket.

Void Bound

Void Bound

Time to go quietly into the night...
Dec 18, 2023
They hand fent out for free in San Francisco pretty much. Cali is a raging hot zone for it. Easy to aquire west coast states like Cali, Oregon, Washington and Nevada. Also easy to get along with it is xylazine. Also synthetics can be bought in any smoke shop in pretty much any state. Kraytom also can be deadly. All suppress respiratory system....

I've extensively studied poisons, medically induced overdoses and chemical compound "options" in my life.

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
There are sellers that ship worldwide. Pm me if you wanna know details
Hi, i've looked trough almost all now available DNM to buy F without success. You say you know reliable sellers shipping worldwide ? I don't have the ability to PM you as my account is probably too young. Could you PM me your informations on the subject ? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Regards

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hi, i've looked trough almost all now available DNM to buy F without success. You say you know reliable sellers shipping worldwide ? I don't have the ability to PM you as my account is probably too young. Could you PM me your informations on the subject ? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Regards
I can't pm you. You need a certain amount of posts. Go into games forum and play there to get your posts up

Just so you know I don't actually recommend that method.

Reactions: Have_a_nice_Life
Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
I can't pm you. You need a certain amount of posts. Go into games forum and play there to get your posts up

Just so you know I don't actually recommend that method.
I knowni've extensively searched this method and i know there is a lot a factors that can make you fuck up . But still fentanyl is one of the option i consider the most. Should i join the discord ? I didn't quite understand what i have to do in order to exchange privatly with you. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Regards

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I had to laugh at this statement because where I'm located its incredibly easy to find. There are literally multiple locations where drug addicts inhabit and they're all on fent. Many have died since it first showed up. Multiple huge drug busts have happened as well. This bust happened in my own town not even 5 blocks away.
I guess it all depends where you live.

Dea ypd

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I knowni've extensively searched this method and i know there is a lot a factors that can make you fuck up . But still fentanyl is one of the option i consider the most. Should i join the discord ? I didn't quite understand what i have to do in order to exchange privatly with you. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Regards
Make more posts in different threads and you will gain access