• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

С

суисида

Dec 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I couldn't find this info anywhere else: why are benzodiazepines part of some methods/strategies even when they are not responsible (maybe I'm wrong) for the associated lethality?

I thought it was to inhibit survival instincts, but I'm not sure.

Btw, my main interest right now is with SN, though I'm still doing my research.

Thanks everybody

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
They do calm you. But don't take everyday so you don't become addicted to it like me :(
I am also addicted. I have taken them and I have drunk alcohol with them so imagine to what extent. Sometimes all too many to be able to fall asleep. The sons of bitches of the psychiatrists have already made me a regular client of the PharMAFIA. But no, I'm not leaving anytime soon. Fuck the corrupt pharmaceutical companies, the rulers who enslave us and every psychopath who allows this "circus" to continue.

Sorry for the vent.

С

суисида

Dec 4, 2020
They do calm you. But don't take everyday so you don't become addicted to it like me :(
What benzos do you use, @Sherri? Are you still getting any benefit from it? Would you say it's enough to keep your si sufficiently low?

I am also addicted. I have taken them and I have drunk alcohol with them so imagine to what extent. Sometimes all too many to be able to fall asleep. The sons of bitches of the psychiatrists have already made me a regular client of the PharMAFIA. But no, I'm not leaving anytime soon. Fuck the corrupt pharmaceutical companies, the rulers who enslave us and every psychopath who allows this "circus" to continue.

Sorry for the vent.
What about you, @laeloth? In spite of the addiction, would you say it could, under any condition at all, prevent your si from kicking in?

I take 5mg of sublingual zolpidem and it's enough for most nights. Sometimes I go for 10mg in 2 doses, and sometimes I don't need it. Nevertheless, the drug I take feels too vanilla to help me contain my si. I have a vast, solid record of explosive self-aggression and my previous attempts to ctb were impaired due to that explosive violence, sometimes imposing significant costs to my physical integrity.
Anyways, was just curious about how benzos would play a role since they aren't ultimately lethal.

Reactions: laeloth
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Like many others said people are basically just using them as a sedative to make the process easier and less stressful.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
The more anxious you are, the more powerfully benzodiazepines counteract that anxiety when they are working properly. So if one takes, say 2 to 4 mg clonazepam four hours before a bid to CTB, that it when they will be calming the person most effectively. (With a quick acting benzodiazepine like alprazolam, one would take it immediately before the attempt.

Heart rate slows and respiration deepens. Without these agents, one might have a surge of tachycardia so rapid as to induce vomiting. (It's happened to me during runs when I would sprint up a hill so fast my target heart rate would be exceeded and I'd have to stop to dry heave a bit before resuming my jog at a slower pace.)

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
With tbe amitriptyline cocktail they are taken in massive excess to keep the oerson asleep for a long time whike the ami does its work. Makes things peaceful

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
What benzos do you use, @Sherri? Are you still getting any benefit from it? Would you say it's enough to keep your si sufficiently low?

What about you, @laeloth? In spite of the addiction, would you say it could, under any condition at all, prevent your si from kicking in?

I take 5mg of sublingual zolpidem and it's enough for most nights. Sometimes I go for 10mg in 2 doses, and sometimes I don't need it. Nevertheless, the drug I take feels too vanilla to help me contain my si. I have a vast, solid record of explosive self-aggression and my previous attempts to ctb were impaired due to that explosive violence, sometimes imposing significant costs to my physical integrity.
Anyways, was just curious about how benzos would play a role since they aren't ultimately lethal.
Yes. I think I've reached a point where I don't care about everything. I just want to sleep forever. I just hope I don't get rescued (I have 3.30 hours of solitude) or that I don't survive and don't throw up too much. I wouldn't want to wake up alive.

L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
Im adding it to my regimen to help minimise any seizures that I might develop and mess up my iv line.