Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I'm noticing this is the latest drama. Seems silly.

Reactions: newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Do you mean this:

Or this:

Reactions: Un- and houseofleaves
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Both since I imagine there are people here offended by everything.
I see. BTW, I have a good idea for a movie. It's a movie about a serial killer but he only kills other serial killers.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I see. BTW, I have a good idea for a movie. It's a movie about a serial killer but he only kills other serial killers.
You mean Dexter?

Reactions: houseofleaves and newave3
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
It's a movie about a serial killer but he only kills other serial killers.

One of the "Masters of Horror" episodes is like that. More of a chance encounter thing.

Something from my early adult life.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and newave3
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Yes, I never heard of Dexter. I just looked it up, though. My movie idea would be like that.
Well the show is 9 seasons. You might like it.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Well the show is 9 seasons. You might like it.
Dexter ran for 9 seasons and I never heard of it. Man, am I out of the loop.
I will check it out though. Thank you, @Weebster.

Reactions: Weebster

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
In my opinion, I think having profile pictures of real serial killers is gross. I think that it's pretty disgusting to be able to attach your words to the face of someone who has taken other lives without remorse. It reminds me of people who are legitimate fans of serial killers and glorify their actions.

Reactions: houseofleaves
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
In my opinion, I think having profile pictures of real serial killers is gross. I think that it's pretty disgusting to be able to attach your words to the face of someone who has taken other lives without remorse. It reminds me of people who are legitimate fans of serial killers and glorify their actions.
Suicide is often considered self-murder and it is said to "kill" those close to you, so it seems serial killer avatars are appropriate.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Suicide is often considered self-murder and it is said to "kill" those close to you, so it seems serial killer avatars are appropriate.
Wait what

Reactions: GentleJerk and .............
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Suicide is often considered self-murder and it is said to "kill" those close to you
This is why we shouldn't blindly use suicide methods taken from the ISIS website.

• Yay!
Reactions: eguiö and GentleJerk
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I believe "kill" is not the right to describe it. "Killed by guilt" I assume would be better because in essence, they will be saddened yes but wouldnt be devastated by one's suicide if in a way, they haven't contributed to it.

Therefore, to associate one's "self-murder" due to suffering of oneself to individuals who committed atrocious crimes towards others for self-satisfaction or self-righteousness is quite contradictory.

Last edited:
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Why are avatar pics of cereal killers seen as bad?
I'd give an answer but I know you're just being a wiseacre.

Reactions: Crazy4u and Chinaski
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Last edited:
walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
I guess just because it's sort of edgy, and disrespectful of the victims.

I won't go out of my way to be rude to people here, but I do think it's a bit.. weird.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
You are on the fast-track to getting kicked out, buddy.

Kind of have a point, though.

S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
Reminds me of this quote by G.K. Chesterton:
Not only is suicide a sin, it is the sin. It is the ultimate and absolute evil, the refusal to take an interest in existence; the refusal to take the oath of loyalty to life. The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world. His act is worse (symbolically considered) than any rape or dynamite outrage. For it destroys all buildings: it insults all women. The thief is satisfied with diamonds; but the suicide is not: that is his crime. He cannot be bribed, even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. But the suicide insults everything on earth by not stealing it. He defiles every flower by refusing to live for its sake. There is not a tiny creature in the cosmos at whom his death is not a sneer.
Like, wow, he bashed us pretty hard. ):
I realize that this is probably wrong and offensive to most suicidal people, but I find it pretty relatable tbh.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Reminds me of this quote by G.K. Chesterton:
Not only is suicide a sin, it is the sin. It is the ultimate and absolute evil, the refusal to take an interest in existence; the refusal to take the oath of loyalty to life. The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world. His act is worse (symbolically considered) than any rape or dynamite outrage. For it destroys all buildings: it insults all women. The thief is satisfied with diamonds; but the suicide is not: that is his crime. He cannot be bribed, even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. But the suicide insults everything on earth by not stealing it. He defiles every flower by refusing to live for its sake. There is not a tiny creature in the cosmos at whom his death is not a sneer.
Like, wow, he bashed us pretty hard. ):
I realize that this is probably wrong and offensive to most suicidal people, but I find it pretty relatable tbh.
It's pretty true for me at least, but luckily I'm so evil I don't really care and this guy is probably bluffing because he can't come up with any better ways to make people stop.

Reactions: Cathy Ames and newave3
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
@Weebster
I'm noticing this is the latest drama. Seems silly.
Hey, man. It was a conversation; zero drama. Sorry to disappoint.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weebster