• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I watch gore every week and feel nothing with it, yet I cannot get myself to just hang and get it over with. The benefits of ending it all far outdo the daily pain I am in. It's irrational not to just end it all. I want to be fucking done!!!!!!! 😠😠😡😡😡😡

Reactions: ToMoveOn and Daryl72
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
The reflective biological imperative to sustain life is very powerful and, for most at least, extremely difficult to overcome. I would try not to use labels like 'coward.' You're only beating yourself up, and it does nothing to further your cause, whatever it may be. Try and be gentler with yourself and give yourself more time.

Reactions: AgonizinglyAlive, Daryl72, ToMoveOn and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
"Try and be gentler with yourself and give yourself more time."

How will being gentler to myself make me closer to ctb? I'm qlready so gentle, not even wanting to damage my organs from medical side effects.

hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023

How will being gentler to myself make me closer to ctb? I'm qlready so gentle, not even wanting to damage my organs from medical side effects

How will being gentler to myself make me closer to ctb? I'm qlready so gentle, not even wanting to damage my organs from medical side effects.
I have a long history of beating myself up and labelling myself with terms like coward and fool. What I've learned from observing this behavior is that it never leads to anything proactive; it only drives you further into self doubt and paralysis. I still call myself things, but I'm learning to tone down on that part of my automatic thinking and focus more on what needs to be done. By doing this, I'm less bound to an undisciplined mind and more able to see and know that I will carry out what I need to accomplish. Just a thought.