E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
I want to get out of here. I want to die. I'm too scared of pain, I can't get SN, I have no idea what to do. I'm tired of being here. I'm constantly exhausted from everything. I wish I could just die already.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: unnormal9, LateForTheBus, Hunter2005 and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I am in the same position, unable to die and escape this mess. I am exhausted from the misery of day to day living. I guess we will continue to be here indefinitely, persecuted and suffering until the very end. I hope you find peace from this.

• Love
Reactions: unnormal9, Hunter2005 and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also tired of feeling trapped here, to me it's so horrible how as humans there isn't an option to just pass away in peace without risks and complications. To me non existence certainly is ideal as in death there is no more problems and suffering with everything finally forgotten about, it's certainly a cruel punishment how it's so difficult to finally free ourselves.

• Love
Reactions: unnormal9, Hunter2005 and myusername890
E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
I need death. I don't want to keep doing this bullshit. I'm thinking of looking into partial hanging since SWB wasn't working out for me.
Fuck this, I'm going to try get on that bus again. Goodbye

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunter2005
E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
So tired of continually surviving shit. I'm still not dead

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
This question constantly runs through my mind every waking moment. It is in correlation with the other question that scurries through my mind: "Why won't you die?"