• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I don't understand why I just don't ctb and be done with this horrible self of me.
I have to just so this.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus, Meteora, marchshift and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Is the SI

Reactions: Homo erectus and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so difficult to die on our own terms, to me it's really cruel how it's so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually, best wishes.

Reactions: Homo erectus, marchshift and Olisop21.
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
For me its the fear of failure and always lacking sth required to give me reassurance... Yeah and no executive function and that i don't have any will besides the end ...

Reactions: Homo erectus, Olisop21. and pthnrdnojvsc
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Just want it to end.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus and Meteora
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The fear of a life unlived, a fear of the unknown, a fear of never existing again, a fear of a worse fate, a fear of pain, a fear of failure. That about sums it up
@sserafim have you ever had surgery or a procedure that required anesthesia? I have and the transition from wakefulness to sleep is so sudden and calming. I remember I woke up after the procedure with this feeling of determination to ctb because I wasn't afraid. Unfortunately, the feeling didn't last long and I forgot what the anesthesia felt like.

Last edited:
Reactions: escape_from_hell, Homo erectus, Olisop21. and 1 other person
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
The fear of a life unlived, a fear of the unknown, a fear of never existing again, a fear of a worse fate, a fear of pain, a fear of failure. That about sums it up
@sserafim have you ever had surgery or a procedure that required anesthesia? I have and the transition from wakefulness to sleep is so sudden and calming. I remember I woke up after the procedure with this feeling of determination to ctb because I wasn't afraid. Unfortunately, the feeling didn't last long and I forgot what the anesthesia felt like.
Definitely hit the nail on the head. My last overdose I was unconscious for two days and didn't miss those days.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and Ambivalent1
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
have you ever had surgery or a procedure that required anesthesia? I have and the transition from wakefulness to sleep is so sudden and calming. I remember I woke up after the procedure with this feeling of determination to ctb because I wasn't afraid.
And to think you called me negative Nancy for comparing death to falling asleep because they're both dark 😂

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m sorry you re going through this..... I guess it is natural to be scared for we don't know what comes after.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and Olisop21.
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
And to think you called me negative Nancy for comparing death to falling asleep because they're both dark 😂
🎶 Darkness. No Parents. Continued darkness 🎶

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and Olisop21.
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I think I am an athlete. SI is testing how much suffering I can handle.

Reactions: sserafim and Olisop21.