Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm eating more and my arms are getting bigger but not my stomach or chest. Do I have cancer?

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I'm eating more and my arms are getting bigger but not my stomach or chest. Do I have cancer?
It's probably just the way your body distributes the weight. My body distributes any weight I gain straight to my midsection. Before I lost weight, I had skinny arms and legs, and a slightly protruding belly.

Nothing you can really do to change it as far as I know besides working out other parts of your body while eating more, and making sure you get adequate protein, so the muscles where your working grow larger.

Reactions: StellaSomnus, theslasher and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's probably just the way your body distributes the weight. My body distributes any weight I gain straight to my midsection. Before I lost weight, I had skinny arms and legs, and a slightly protruding belly.

Nothing you can really do to change it as far as I know besides working out other parts of your body while eating more, and making sure you get adequate protein, so the muscles where your working grow larger.
How much protein a day would you say? Close to a 100grams?

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Alex Hormozi has a goated diet plan & breakdown for how many calories per day you should aim for, and how many grams of protein to go for each day.

I currently have a similar build to the guy on the left side of the thumbnail, but I'm currently aiming closer to the physique of the guy on the right, maybe not that big but around there.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
How much protein a day would you say? Close to a 100grams?
It completely depends on your current bodyweight. Generally the recommendation is 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.

I will say I'm not qualified in any way but I do a lot of research around diet as I was considering majoring in something like exercise science before I changed my mind and went with computer science.