• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pew1pew1

pew1pew1

Sep 16, 2023
oh god i cant stop crying i want to stop because its so exhausting but I can't. I am such a failure and I mean REALLY a failure; i don't even remember times when I did something productive or not worthless.i want to look different than i do now, i hate my personality, and I wish i wasnt me but someone else. you can call me crazy but I think I have a perfect plan for "going to sleep": my friend wanted me to draw something for her so I'm gonna do this now (sunday) give it to her tomorrow but waaay before that im gonna take a lot of pills (before school, monday) and just wait. and maybe I will go somewhere like bathroom or locker room when the pills start working.

if that plan is going to work
then good morning, evening or night everyone ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, thebookofdisquiet. and pole
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Be careful, overdose is a really unreliable method depending on what you're planning to use.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you're planning on overdosing on those pills to ctb then don't. Overdosing is extremely unpredictable and unreliable.

Reactions: ayaneechan and thebookofdisquiet.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't think suicide is as straightforward as taking random pills, it would be such a relief if it was, sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible. But anyway best wishes.