N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe if Eminem commited suicide this would be like a sign for me. I really like his music. Moreover if my mom/ dad died i would probably ctb soon. I am heavily financially dependent on them. Furthermore there would be less people sad due to my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr
T

Thiopentone31

Mar 30, 2021
Mostly my mum, maybe my best friends.

Reactions: FuneralCry, HowNowBrownCow, voyager and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Probably just the death of my parents. There would be no one to feel sad after I was gone, so there would be no reason to hold back. Maybe I would feel like I would want to ctb more if my cat died.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Trench, voyager and 2 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Pets and mum, I would have nothing to feel guilty about I would go pour out all the bird food in the shed I have in a big pile in the garden then go go go! I sometimes wish this would happen in a sick way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, my mum, no doubt. Will probably never feel perfectly comfortable doing it while she's alive, but have little choice. And while I'd inherit a little money from her, I don't feel healthy enough anymore to spend it, nor do I have the energy to put all affairs in order. Could just die without anyone finding me for weeks...

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
My partner. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone. Continuing without him in this world is unfathomable.

He is also my carer at the moment due to my debilitating illnesses, meaning I wouldn't be able to survive without him anyway, but it would be the grief that would destroy me completely. I already feel unable to carry on much longer, but if anything ever happened to him, I would have no reason to stay here or attempt to recover.

I would take my life immediately if he died.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry
keyakizaka

keyakizaka

Apr 25, 2021
hope this doesnt sound selfish but if one of my favorite musicians died that would for sure push me completely over the edge.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
The instant my father dies I'm gone. It won't even be a 24 hour wait. I'll throw myself in front of a bus if I have to. He's the thing that makes living something vaguely resembling tolerable

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
To be honest, if the right people died I'd probably throw my CTB gear away. Generally speaking, people fucking suck.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
My partner and my friends. They have been my anchor for a long time now and having some sense of comfort with them is more than enough to keep me going for now.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My dad's.
If he's gone, I will have no reason to stay in this world anymore! (although I would hate to leave my dog but my mom really loves him so he'll be okay).

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence