• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Simple question: Of all the celebs in the world, who do you find the hottest?

And I mean hottest as in most sexually attractive, not necessarily most beautiful. Though you can find them the most beautiful too, obviously. But I'm talking in terms of raw sexual attraction here.

You can also mention runner-ups but you have to pick a number one.

I'm asking only about the celebs you're attracted to, not celebs you'd want to be like. So if you're a straight woman it should be a man, if you're a straight man it should be a woman, if you're a gay man it should be a man, etc.

Mine is probably Nina Dobrev.

But Emilia Clarke, Meg Turney and Deborah Ann Woll are all close runner-ups.

Edit: For the record, it doesn't have to be how they look now. It can be at any time in their life.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Timothee Chalamet, etc.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Why'd you edit your reply? =p
Lol why do you ask? I edited it because I thought the thread was about people as they look right now. Anyways, Timothée Chalamet is my type (and other French guys)

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
CelebKitties.gif

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
Lol why do you ask? I edited it because I thought the thread was about people as they look right now. Anyways, Timothée Chalamet is my type (and other French guys)
I was just curious cuz I saw the original reply before you edited it and then I noticed you edited it and I was like "Huh, why?" =p

For the record, it doesn't have to be about how people look now.

Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023

no, that's not her actual voice but i loved her performance.

runner up: i think marisa tomei still has it. saw a recent movie she was in. actually didn't recognize her right away but was drawn to her. wonder why lol

• Love
Reactions: carac
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Oh my good lord; I'm pretty sure my brain would just down if I ever talked to her.

• Love
Reactions: arthurkuzechov
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
Uhg, why do all women love him so much? He looks like a skinny teenager. I don't get it. He looks more like a twink than a heartthrob.
you underestimate the hold that pretty skinny boys have on women nowadays. he's not my type personally but hey, if millions love his looks then he fits the definition of a heartthrob, all power to mr chalamet.

also, is he cosplaying as mr tumnus from narnia in that photo

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I blame anime.
tbf, women have enjoyed "pretty boys" even before anime became popular around the world. Look up Bjorn Andresen, for example.

Anyway, there are various celebrities I find hot personally. Liz Phair, Jennifer Aniston, Glenn Danzig, Peter Steele, Dave Vanian, Brenda Song, Carolyn Jones are the ones that come to mind for me with celebrities I'm attracted to.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I find it hard to say because I'd have to meet them in person to know how they make me feel. Just from pictures it is a bit hard, cause a pretty face can have such an ugly heart.
Besides, I find it so sad that young and younger actors/actresses get plastic surgery that makes them look horrible in the long run.
I think Kristen Steward is very good-looking. She seems authentic, too.
On the male side..... I liked Heath Ledger.

Last edited:
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Candice Swanepoel. She has no competition sorry lol

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
I still don't get it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And who dresses the boy?

View attachment 133083

View attachment 133091
I totally get it.

High cheekbones. Full, luscious hair. Full lips but not over the top. Eyebrows that perfectly emphasize his eyes to give a "piercing" effect. Kind, boy next door smile. And have you seen the man's jawline?

I don't think he'd be my type if I were a woman, but I can definitely understand why a woman would find him attractive.

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
I feel like women like prettyboys because subconsciously they know it'd make more attractive daughters
but idk
I doubt it. I don't think attraction works on that high a level of cognition. I think it's less explicit than that.

Attraction, it seems to me, is mostly a combination of evolutionary impulses, cognitive processing and learned associations.

Evolutionary processes may attract someone to something like clear skin because it is an indicator of health. And so when we look at unclear skin we feel disgust, but when we look at clear skin we feel attraction. Purely because when our ancestors reproduced with people with clear skin that tended to end up better for the offspring.

Cognitive processing may attract someone to symmetrical or average features because those are things that are easier for our brain to process, and our brain tends to like things that are easy to process perceptually. That's why we tend to like to look at clean rooms more than ones that are messy and chaotic.

Learned associations may attract someone to, for example, someone who physically looks like a certain face they've seen over and over and over again and have learned to associate through movies or real-life with things like happiness, excitement, masculinity, etc.

Hormonal processes, etc. probably also play a role (as women's attraction can partially depend on stuff like their cycle) but through one of the above.

Oh, and there's also simple repetition. Though that's probably part of the cognitive processing category. Scientific research has shown that people tend to become more physically attracted to faces that they see over and over again, provided those faces did not initially have a negative valence either. I don't think the underlying mechanism has been fully explained, but I suspect it's due to ease of cognitive processing and maybe some associations.