BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Here in England we're in our third national lockdown, as from early January. From a week today we're allowed to sit on a park bench! HOW AM I SO EXCITED BY THAT??? Shops/outdoor hospitality can't open till at least mid-April and inside hospitality till at least mid-May.

I find you adapt but it's still driving me nuts. I live in supported accommodation and there's no escape other than endless exercise walks/runs in the local area.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, botanormal, Callie Arcale and 6 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I sit on benches anyways. My boyfriend gets mad about it, but I have pain when I walk and sometimes I need to rest before I can get up and go again as I am disabled. At this point I'm convinced there's loads of fascists in this country, especially police, who get their kicks from punishing people over incredibly mundane things while it's A-OK to squeeze hundreds of kids in a classroom or have people barely spread out in a hospital.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Dr Iron Arc, botanormal and 3 others
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
My area (in the USA) closes and reopens restaurants often. Most entertainment is still closed, so are schools. Travel is still limited.

It does suck. I miss seeing live performances most of all. I even miss school haha. I work retail so luckily I haven't been completely cooped up, but I feel you on this. I was so depressed during the initial shelter-in-place, I can't imagine how much it'd suck to have that going for even longer.

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am, though it's not as bad as it was a couple months ago. Californians are in this weird limbo where they'll say they want more restrictions and stuff but every weekend they still go out like it's nothing anyway. As long as you yell about people who are not wearing their mask on the internet you're a goddamn hero fighting the establishment!

I actually like staying at home though but I do miss going to the movies. Personally I do think it would be a little too early to reopen everything now and just say it's all normal. I'd say no sooner than another three months would it be okay at least for this state...

Reactions: articledon and BluesRunTheGame
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I am, though it's not as bad as it was a couple months ago. Californians are in this weird limbo where they'll say they want more restrictions and stuff but every weekend they still go out like it's nothing anyway. As long as you yell about people who are not wearing their mask on the internet you're a goddamn hero fighting the establishment!

I actually like staying at home though but I do miss going to the movies. Personally I do think it would be a little too early to reopen everything now and just say it's all normal. I'd say no sooner than another three months would it be okay at least for this state...
Yeah I'm in California too...since I'm a introvert it really hasn't been too bad for me

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Dr Iron Arc
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Me, and for at least another 8 pissing weeks. Must think of a way of making the world pay.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Shit sucks, it's illegal to leave your house after 8PM here. I'd hang myself but I'm unable to go out to the local forest after dark like this.
Not only did they take away the last of my reasons to live and destroy the economy, I can't even leave the world with some dignity left.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, BluesRunTheGame, articledon and 1 other person
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Shit sucks, it's illegal to leave your house after 8PM here. I'd hang myself but I'm unable to go out to the local forest after dark like this.
Not only did they take away the last of my reasons to live and destroy the economy, I can't even leave the world with some dignity left.
I feel you, at this point I'm thinking about not locking my doors in my house hoping a robber comes in and shoots me that would save me the trouble

Reactions: milfnncookies and Mentalmick
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Its so ridiculous at this point. You cannot go shopping in many places without a negative covid test. Whats next? if you wanna leave your house you need to inject bill gates' cum into your anus?I cant believe so many people go along with this crap, which will hurt vulnerable minorities, like myself, thr most.

Remember how in early 2020 the same people pushing for these non sensical lockdowns called everyone who warned about the virus "racist fearmongerers" and they wouldnt close down the fuggin borders.

Reactions: milfnncookies and Dr Iron Arc
B

Black Sky

Mar 25, 2021
I've been in a lockdown of my own making for a very long time...

jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
Been in lockdown since like, forever, because the government here is absolutely shitty.