MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Mine would be both parents, my sister, step-mother, some teachers (school & uni ones), police, bosses/ managers, several doctors, a few friends (some close, some casual), many men. Humans beings ey...there are some good ones...but still...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nem, Hydrokhoos, Kikoo Loool and 10 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Myself and others and they know who have hurt me.
Mine would be both parents, my sister, some teachers (school & uni ones), police, bosses/ managers, several doctors, a few friends, many men. Humans beings ey...there are some good ones...but still...
About the same feeling about some humans being good they're out there the good ones but the bad ones and the ones who took advantage of me as I did to them too that is why I say myself included.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nem, Circles, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
>father
>mother
>brother
>brother 2
>Sister
>MEN
>doctors
>myself
>So called friends
>cousins
>Teachers
>Sister in law
>Brother in law
>Basically everyone who crossed my path!

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, LonelyLight, lizinha and 2 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I have, because I am not good or strong enough to persevere in this cruel world. I'm anxiously attached and I cannot fix it to be independed.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizinha, Worthless_nobody, CuriousAboutThis and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Kinda feels like you get hurt a few times- become more vunerable - and then you become an easier target for further cruelty. Or become too weak/lacking in confidence to stand up for yourself, sense of self-worth is dimished so it becomes much harder to ask for help, ask (demand?) to be listened to, believed & understood.
I have, because I am not good or strong enough to persevere in this cruel world. I'm anxiously attached and I cannot fix it to be independed.
And you don't think any external factors caused you to feel that way? Not forcing that idea on you- sometimes it's just how someone feels I guess- but often there can be an underlying reason. Not in all cases I suppose.
>father
>mother
>brother
>brother 2
>Sister
>MEN
>doctors
>myself
>So called friends
>cousins
>Teachers
>Sister in law
>Brother in law
>Basically everyone who crossed my path!
You have a list like me! I'm sorry :(
Myself and others and they know who have hurt me.

About the same feeling about some humans being good they're out there the good ones but the bad ones and the ones who took advantage of me as I did to them too that is why I say myself included.
Well I guess it's kinda good you can admit that about yrself- shows a certain degree of self awareness, remorse maybe? Which so many others simply don't even have or feel!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nem, TheDevilsAngel and CuriousAboutThis
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Parents, classmates, some teachers even.
I was never safe. I'll never be able to feel safe.
I tried to fit in, tried to be nice. But I was always trash for everyone, never good enough, never smart enough, never funny enough, no one's first choice.
Left unprotected, alone. And afraid.
While they hurt me whenever they could in various ways.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kassender, Nem, TheDevilsAngel and 3 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Parents, classmates, some teachers even.
I was never safe. I'll never be able to feel safe.
I tried to fit in, tried to be nice. But I was always trash for everyone, never good enough, never smart enough, never funny enough, no one's first choice.
Left unprotected, alone. And afraid.
While they hurt me whenever they could in various ways.
It's horrible never feeling safe, secure...able to trust. Hard to get that feeling back after many times being hurt. Just don't get how some people can be so cruel to others, why?! For what?! :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, TheDevilsAngel, CuriousAboutThis and 1 other person
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
It's horrible never feeling safe, secure...able to trust. Hard to get that feeling back after many times being hurt. Just don't get how some people can be so cruel to others, why?! For what?! :(
I understand human cruelty it is due to fear mongering and fury mongering exerting ones' dominance or crowd control or because we as a species seem to enjoy harming others like the idea it is all fun and games until someone gets hurt then it becomes hilarious to a certain degree until bad things happened to them then the tables are turned on them it is simply our worst nature not our better nature but the negative to be a bully or to be a victim both tend to suck to a certain extend.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, MeltingHeart and TearyEyedQueen
ninthhokage

ninthhokage

Nov 8, 2019
Parents, brother, ex-friends, ex-lovers, bullies in school.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Worthless_nobody, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I understand human cruelty it is due to fear mongering and fury mongering exerting ones' dominance or crowd control or because we as a species seem to enjoy harming others like the idea it is all fun and games until someone gets hurt then it becomes hilarious to a certain degree until bad things happened to them then the tables are turned on them it is simply our worst nature not our better nature but the negative to be a bully or to be a victim both tend to suck to a certain extend.
Well in my case I feel like bullies, the selfish, the narcissists, the thoughtless & unempathetic, the inconsiderate & the cold-hearted have won! ...sadly :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, CuriousAboutThis and TearyEyedQueen
N

NoThanks2000

Dec 3, 2019
>Father
>Mother
>Ex-friends

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, ninthhokage, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Everyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, lizinha, WhyIsLife56 and 3 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
And you don't think any external factors caused you to feel that way? Not forcing that idea on you- sometimes it's just how someone feels I guess- but often there can be an underlying reason. Not in all cases I suppose.
I sure have people I can externalize my shit to, don't get me wrong, but it's not really fair for me. I'm a HSP, and my parents, especially mother, was not attuned to that at all, she is a narcissist, and she exploited me for her own reputation. But loads of people have that, survived that and became healthy and well adjusted adults. Somehow, I haven't. I get told I'm too kind, too gentle, too giving, too understanding, but a lot of people are like that, so I'm again the one who didn't adjust right. I think I have never been strong enough for this planet, I've always been sad, lost and overwhelmed, I've always (minus the last two years) felt lonely and unloved. But I cannot blame others for my lack of adjusting, for my lack of strength and willpower. I could just as easily blame my partner for me being happy the last two years and not being miserable. But is that his 'fault'? I don't know, maybe I was just supported enough to be strong and happy during that time.
I don't know what others have contributed, in reality. Sure, attachment theory states that my parents, especially mother as primary care taker, are to blame, but she was equally shit to my brother and he adjusted more or less well.. So is it her? Or is it me?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: justwhy?, TheDevilsAngel and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Well in my case I feel like bullies, the selfish, the narcissists, the thoughtless & unempathetic, the inconsiderate & the cold-hearted have won! ...sadly :(
Mind you what I said earlier doesn't apply to everyone but I do believe it all depends on interpretations of the facts and circumstances

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and MeltingHeart
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The healthcare system.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy, Worthless_nobody, Final Escape and 2 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I sure have people I can externalize my shit to, don't get me wrong, but it's not really fair for me. I'm a HSP, and my parents, especially mother, was not attuned to that at all, she is a narcissist, and she exploited me for her own reputation. But loads of people have that, survived that and became healthy and well adjusted adults. Somehow, I haven't. I get told I'm too kind, too gentle, too giving, too understanding, but a lot of people are like that, so I'm again the one who didn't adjust right. I think I have never been strong enough for this planet, I've always been sad, lost and overwhelmed, I've always (minus the last two years) felt lonely and unloved. But I cannot blame others for my lack of adjusting, for my lack of strength and willpower. I could just as easily blame my partner for me being happy the last two years and not being miserable. But is that his 'fault'? I don't know, maybe I was just supported enough to be strong and happy during that time.
I don't know what others have contributed, in reality. Sure, attachment theory states that my parents, especially mother as primary care taker is to blame, but she was equally shit to my brother and he adjusted more or less well.. So is it her? Or is it me?
Sometimes I feel the same like I haven't adjusted, adapted, and or adopted the world correctly to become better or stronger being too nice but then I'm too mean or too contradictory too much of something like being the stereotype or say the right or wrong words.

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I don't know what others have contributed, in reality. Sure, attachment theory states that my parents, especially mother as primary care taker is to blame, but she was equally shit to my brother and he adjusted more or less well.. So is it her? Or is it me?
yeah, it is definitely a complex mix of issues, with lots of factors to consider. .Like i was kind of doing ok(ish) but then found myself in a bad relationship that sent me right back downhill (broke me) and that bought up loads of past issues-like obvs in part that was my fault i got into that relationship (and stayed!), but then i think why did i gravitate towards a person that was not good for me and also allow myelf to be treated that way and accepted it-that could relate to issues in my past also, plus i had no one to talk to when things were going bad so it was VERY hard to get advice and maybe extricate myself from that situation also u know. I do blame myelf in part, but at the same time i know for sure i tried really reaalllly hard to better myself and make a good life for myself and to be a good & kind person, so in that way I cant help but feel that it was other people that ultimately broke me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and noctiva
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My mum failed to protect me when I was a child. But as I've grown I've let myself down. I probably could have gotten better, but I let my mental illness ravage my life and take over.

• Hugs
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy and MeltingHeart
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Everyone in my life

• Hugs
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy and MeltingHeart
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Sometimes I feel the same like I haven't adjusted, adapted, and or adopted the world correctly to become better or stronger being too nice but then I'm too mean or too contradictory too much of something like being the stereotype or say the right or wrong words.
yeah, it is definitely a complex mix of issue, with lots of factors to consider. .Like i was kind of doing ok(ish) but then found myself in a bad relationship that sent me right back downhill (broke me) and that bought up loads of past issues-like obvs in part that was my fault i for into that relationship (and stayed), but then i think why did i gravitate towards a person that was not good for me and also allow myelf to be treated that way and accepted it-that could relate to issues in my past also, plus i had no one to talk to when things were going bad so it was VERY hard to get advice and maybe extricate myself from that situation also u know. I do blame myelf in part, but at the same time i know for sure i tried really reaalllly hard to better myself and make a good life for myself and to be a good & kind person, so in that way I cant help but feel that it was other people that ultimately broke me.
I hear both of you, of course I wasn't fucked up in a vacuum, so there are external factors that have contributed towards my situation, it's always an exchange. I just don't know who to blame, to be fair. Sure, I know my parents had a play in it, psychology clearly dictates that. But I don't think that my parents had a crisis meeting the day I was born making a plan on how to most effectively fuck me up.. I am sure they tried their hardest with their own set of shit cards that they got from their parents and life up to the point I was born. I am sure that my mother, if you ask her, will say she is a good mother, tried her hardest to give me all the possibilities in the world, and she would be right to say so, because from her point of view, that is precisely what she did. She doesn't know that her need to be loved and admired by everyone in the town is narcissism, she would most likely call it social and belonging and needing to feel good about herself. I'm an HSP, my mother would call me timid and scared, easily upset and insecure, whiny and difficult. So the only person who could have changed my trajectory, is me. But I didn't, I didn't adjust well enough to the society I grew up in, never learned to 'play the game', and that was fine. The part that has ended me, is that I found someone with whom I truly bonded, who accepted me as I was, made me feel loved, made me feel wanted, incorporated me into his family... and I was able in that setting to play the game absolutely perfectly, I blossomed into a well adjusted, happy person with energy and self worth. Losing my family, losing that part of myself, THAT is what broke me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: justwhy?, CuriousAboutThis and MeltingHeart
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would say everyone in my early years failed me. It's frightening how off track I was as a young person. My beliefs, and values were really perverted by my early environment. At this point I can only blame myself for continued failure and a crappy life, but also the consequences of being ill reared has impacted my quality of life negatively.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, MeltingHeart and TearyEyedQueen
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Literally everyone in my life except my mother. The worst of all is I let myself down.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, CuriousAboutThis, ninthhokage and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
My parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, MeltingHeart and ninthhokage
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Probably everyone in my life....family....friends....doctors...a lot of people.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingHeart
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
EVERYONEEEEE

• Hugs
Reactions: Lefty, NitriteAnatomy and Woodnote
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm willing to bet we'd let each other down to. Sometimes it's not deliberate. I feel like a walking disaster. I don't even have to do anything to ruin someones day. To answer the question parents and the mental health services they got me involved with

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
My manipulative wife has destroyed my life out of lies and frauds.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and ScorpiusDragon
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Mostly just myself. And a few surgeons.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingHeart
L

LonelyLight