• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FreeAngel

FreeAngel

Student
Mar 3, 2021
This month I'm going to CTB because I don't want to be there in 2022.
My method is to overdose pills and cut my wrists.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, death137, _Minsk and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Please don't use that method. There is a horribly high chance you will fail and make your problems worse. It's a very slow process to bleed out from cutting wrists and I think iirc it can leave you unable to use your hands.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Bunyips, Nostalgic and 7 others
LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
I wouldn't recommend those methods as overdosing can simply leave you alive with brain damage and cutting your wrists is simply not effective and might cause paralysis in your arm as you cut through muscle tissue

Reactions: _Minsk, blueclover_., Dear Agony and 1 other person
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
^ as the others said those are most likely not going to kill you and will just suck (I changed my mind about slitting wrists after I saw that it only had a 1.2% success rate, and even with ibuprofen it doesn't increase chances by much) but anyways I want to ctb this month as well I just can't seem to find the alone time to fast for SN. I really don't wanna see 2022

Reactions: blueclover_., Dear Agony and PeacefulTonic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Overdosing is not a reliable method. The others who have posted are right. I do not think I will be leaving this month even know I want to ctb all the time. Of course ctb is very difficult. I think maybe I would be gone if I had a peaceful exit but the problem is the society denies me that option.

Reactions: gottago222, _Minsk, Dear Agony and 1 other person
H

Helpless77

Nov 25, 2021
Hanging or overdose

• Hugs
Reactions: 8evergo, Dead Meat and PeacefulTonic
A

Alone1255

Sep 22, 2021
I'm planning on shooting my self with a shot gun or hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, blueclover_., Dead Meat and 1 other person
She Lost Her Way

She Lost Her Way

Dec 2, 2021
As it has already been stated, this doesn't seem like a reliable method. We don't know what you intend to overdose on, but if you think you need to cut your wrists on top of that, it makes it seem like, by itself, it isn't reliable enough. Cutting your wrists as such usually has a 6% chance of fatality. It's all a question of your own level of comfort and your intentions.

I am strongly considering CTB'ing this month with SN, partial suspension, or a mix of illegal drugs + alcohol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bunyips, _Minsk and Dead Meat

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
jumping at BH on the 14th

• Hugs
Reactions: obliviousatbest, Chikitawita and Dead Meat
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
Hoping to ctb sometime this month. Full suspension+ SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Chikitawita and Dead Meat
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Potentially though undecided yet. Would be SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
D

doesntmatter_94

Nov 13, 2021
Next Saturday. SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: gottago222 and Dead Meat
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
Please don't use that method. There is a horribly high chance you will fail and make your problems worse. It's a very slow process to bleed out from cutting wrists and I think iirc it can leave you unable to use your hands.
I agree. The dumb movies in Hollywood have to stop with the wrist slashing. Even I thought this method would work at one point due to those dumb movies. Turns out - ain't that easy.

• Love
Reactions: Dear Agony
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
Possibly. Wish I had more time but apparently I don't. My method is full suspension hanging

Reactions: Chikitawita
Chikitawita

Chikitawita

A little about me
Dec 2, 2021
This weekend I hope. Hanging or overdose to stop heart

Reactions: obliviousatbest
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Possibly this month. For me it's day to day. With my physical and mental problems there's truly no hope. Looks like it will be partial suspension hanging. I live in a very crowded area so location is a bit of a challenge. It would be awhile before anyone noticed I was gone. I just don't want some kids finding my carcass and don't want to do it in a hotel. I grew up Catholic so the thought of hell still scares the shit out of me.

WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
This month I'm going to CTB because I don't want to be there in 2022.
My method is to overdose pills and cut my wrists.
I cut my wrist many years ago. I obviously survived, but I narrowly missed cutting the tendon in my wrist.

L

LostMyWorld

Sep 1, 2021
I would like to this month but it's day to day right now. Will probably use G but I did order SN and I can get 100 fentanyl patches but not sure even if that would work or if I should chew them, need to research. What are you trying to OD on? Don't think the wrist works because you will clot.

Bunyips

Bunyips

Dec 9, 2021
Slitting the wrists won't kill you. The blood vessels you need to hit are way deeper that most people think and to cut anywhere close to them you have to hit a few nerves. It will be immense pain and you'll likely live with nerve damage. Over dosing doesn't work because of both the liver and the vomiting reflex. Both of these things combined equals damaged nerves, ugly scars and liver damage. Not a good idea. I know all of this was said prior but I think it's important to reiterate so no one attempts this way (it's not smart I understand you want to die we all do but this isn't the way).

Reactions: LookieLou and blueclover_.
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Thoughts on ingesting gramoxone,the herbicide?
Yes. Don't do it! A simple web search will tell you it's very painful and damaging. There is no good reason to put yourself through that and you're likely to be left with serious ongoing issues.

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I'm trying to go this month but people need to stop coming to visiting from out of town so I can stop delaying this. My method of choice is n2/eb

Last edited: