A

-autisticSunflower

Oct 17, 2022
No one can help me. I'm sick of feeling trapped and alone. I am also having to get union support at my work to file a grievance due to bullying and potential discrimination. My mum is an alcoholic and I don't have anyone else who cares about me, checks in on me or really wants to be around me. I just want to feel that someone cares about me and that I'm worth something. I'm in the process of an autism assessment as well but even if they decide I am not, I know I have sufficient evidence to show I'm neurodivergent hence why I've always felt different. I just wish I didn't have to continuously fight to be treated and feel like a person. I physically, biologically want to recover so bad but this world has just constantly been pushing me out.

• Hugs
Reactions: BipolarExpress, Emmie, Niirvana and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can certainly be tiring continuing to exist in this world when life just brings endless suffering with no real relief from what we experience. The truth is that people can certainly be very disappointing and just make things worse for us, that is the unfortunate reality but I wish you the best.

Reactions: -autisticSunflower
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No one can help me. I'm sick of feeling trapped and alone. I am also having to get union support at my work to file a grievance due to bullying and potential discrimination. My mum is an alcoholic and I don't have anyone else who cares about me, checks in on me or really wants to be around me. I just want to feel that someone cares about me and that I'm worth something. I'm in the process of an autism assessment as well but even if they decide I am not, I know I have sufficient evidence to show I'm neurodivergent hence why I've always felt different. I just wish I didn't have to continuously fight to be treated and feel like a person. I physically, biologically want to recover so bad but this world has just constantly been pushing me out.
It doesn't get much worse than having the whole world against you and pushing you out. I know what that feels like. You say you want to recover. I think you need to get some type of reassurance that it isn't the entire world against you, even if it's only something small to start. Maybe you can try doing something nice for a stranger like holding open a door for them, or picking up something someone drops and then, hopefully, receiving a thank-you from them for doing that. That should indicate, at least a little, that everyone isn't against you because, after all, someone wouldn't say thank you to someone for doing something for them if they were against you. They'd just ignore you or pick on you. It may be a small injection of positivity, but it can be built upon. The ones you're dealing with at work are pricks. Thankfully, not everyone is a prick in this world. You just need to find them.

• Love
Reactions: -autisticSunflower
A

-autisticSunflower

Oct 17, 2022
It can certainly be tiring continuing to exist in this world when life just brings endless suffering with no real relief from what we experience. The truth is that people can certainly be very disappointing and just make things worse for us, that is the unfortunate reality but I wish you the best.
Thank you. I wish you the best too
It doesn't get much worse than having the whole world against you and pushing you out. I know what that feels like. You say you want to recover. I think you need to get some type of reassurance that it isn't the entire world against you, even if it's only something small to start. Maybe you can try doing something nice for a stranger like holding open a door for them, or picking up something someone drops and then, hopefully, receiving a thank-you from them for doing that. That should indicate, at least a little, that everyone isn't against you because, after all, someone wouldn't say thank you to someone for doing something for them if they were against you. They'd just ignore you or pick on you. It may be a small injection of positivity, but it can be built upon. The ones you're dealing with at work are pricks. Thankfully, not everyone is a prick in this world. You just need to find them.
I'm sorry you also know what it feels like. And those are good ideas, I do need a reminder that humanity still exists. Replies from people like yourself on here help me remember humanity still exists but it seems like here is the only place I've been able to experience it.

Last edited: