nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
If you are in the USA, CCS is still an option. However, ask someone else what CCS means.

W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
If you are in the USA, CCS is still an option. However, ask someone else what CCS means.
Nope, im in australia and thats the problem.

D

Dark shadow

Apr 5, 2023
I think it's inhumane to remove all options of peaceful CTB. It is like trapping an animal in a corner. The consequences will be noticeable as people will be more likely to make irrational and impulse actions. For some people just knowing there is an option (of peaceful CTB) helps.

Pro-lifers need to understand that by doing this, they aren't helping. I would go so far and say that they are the cause of the trauma of public CTB. Most people want to leave peacefully and quietly.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, OceanBlue, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
second attempt

second attempt

Apr 3, 2023
At this point I'm not sharing sources. You haven't even been a member for a month
i need to be dead before that. im hoping to avoid jumping or a gun to go peacefully with a fren walking me thru it. thanks for replying.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Fuck these meddlers who think that they are doing good by curtailing our freedoms. Then they will turn around and say "God gave us free will". JFL. I am hoping I just slid under that closing garage-door but time will tell. I won't say any more about that cuz I don't want to give these fuckers a heads-up.

Reactions: jolongone, Rogue Proxy and heavyeyes
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Doubt very much it's an exit scam, what k was doing was selling were perfectly legal. He will also be sitting on a lot of expensive kit (scba masks, regulators etc)

I'm hoping best case scenario is he just has to find a new host for his sites and he will he back up.

Hopefully he replies to someone and let's us know what's going on.

Please don't just type out this information like that, at least keep it in the secret section. This is putting a target on one individual's back and the latter can soon disappear as well. This is irresponsible, if those who will come after us will find no sources, they will have to die in a horrible way. We should do everything we can not to raise suspicion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kernel_panic, redbathingduck, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
This is what's so stupid about "suicide prevention" now days. It does very little to fix the problems that make people want to die
Yeah, it's ridiculous to attempt to brute force the symptoms away by making things even more taboo and prison-like while not even fixing the problem. For people like me (and I imagine many others here), psychiatry just doesn't seem to be at a point where it can achieve remission of symptoms. It's an unfortunate truth and I'm sure many can find a way to enjoy their lives while still experiencing severe illness but let's be honest. Why should anyone HAVE to?

It's insanity to me. I firmly believe that people against the right to die would change their stance real quick if they developed a decade long case of debilitating dual diagnosis mental illness that tears apart everything that has any meaning to them like I have for example. I don't wish it on anybody as revenge per se but lately I have been thinking that this seems like a good example of personal experience bridging that gap of empathy and understanding.

Reactions: User00 and heavyeyes
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
hello, based department?

Wait hypothermia is peaceful / painless? Well sadly its never really all that cold over here in australia...

Is there a method megathread for this somewhere?
What about the blue mountains, Thredbo or Mount Koziosko gets seriously cold there 🙄

Supersnakes444

Supersnakes444

Antinatalist
Jun 3, 2020
When i was living in Vancouver, BC, Canada, there was a lot of hikers almost every month getting lost and they died overnight with temperature slightly above freezing point.
my fellow west coaster heyo

Reactions: Gonnerr
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
It's "Pro-Lifers" that that screw it for people who really need help. I have been begging over and over for SN places to buy and will not get an answer. Because of this I have to do as he said in the beginning of the thread of a more violent method. It's supposed to be my last day and "Pro-Lifers" would rather my CTB be in complete agony and not peacefull like it should after all this chronic pain, trauma, and all the bad things that ruined me. I guess my death will be like my life….it makes me want to cry and I've already been crying asking someone to stop all this pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes and pthnrdnojvsc