• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Who would/have you written notes to? I've written one to my family that basically just "I'm choosing death bc it's the better option" and more in depth letters to my two best friends.
Considering writing one to my shrink, since he has actually really tried to help me - unlike most health professionals I've met - and I quite like him. But maybe that's too wierd..?

Reactions: unsaiddes and ladylazarus4
assisted

assisted

šŸ„
Jul 7, 2022
i was going to say, "probably no one" but then i remembered my ex-boyfriend
Who would/have you written notes to? I've written one to my family that basically just "I'm choosing death bc it's the better option" and more in depth letters to my two best friends.
Considering writing one to my shrink, since he has actually really tried to help me - unlike most health professionals I've met - and I quite like him. But maybe that's too wierd..?
you should write to anyone and everyone you want to
i've written to a lot of people in the past

• Love
Reactions: Felodese
acephale

acephale

Miroir
May 12, 2024
I don't have anybody to write to, my family won't understand why I did it anyway. So I don't see the point of writing a note. Maybe I would write to my imaginary friends that would be satisfying.

• Aww..
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, Mersault, Roadrunner and 1 other person
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I've written multiple letters: one for family, with nice anecdotes that will make them cry; one for friends to apologise; one for wider society to make my views on assisted dying clear; and one for the coroner to explain how and why I killed myself.

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
I've written multiple letters: one for family, with nice anecdotes that will make them cry; one for friends to apologise; one for wider society to make my views on assisted dying clear; and one for the coroner to explain how and why I killed myself.
Huh, interesting about the coroner.

I'm planning to use an emergency number text service, so I can schedule a massage to be sent well after I'm dead but hopefully before any civilian finds me. It just seems better for emergency workers to be the ones to find me.
Anyway, I've considered writing note to them saying something like "this was a suicide, please contact my family on this number", and like pin it to my shirt or something.
What I died from should be pretty evident.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Huh, interesting about the coroner.

I'm planning to use an emergency number text service, so I can schedule a massage to be sent well after I'm dead but hopefully before any civilian finds me. It just seems better for emergency workers to be the ones to find me.
Anyway, I've considered writing note to them saying something like "this was a suicide, please contact my family on this number", and like pin it to my shirt or something.
What I died from should be pretty evident.
Yes. I don't think many people write to the coroner, although coroners will read all suicide notes including those to family!

I've written to the coroner as I have a specific request: I want a nasal spray that I bought over-the-counter moved to prescription-only; I took this spray for too long and wrecked my nose, that's my reason for CTB.

Last edited:
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Yes. I don't think many people write to the coroner, although coroners will read all suicide notes including those to family!

I've written to the coroner as I have a specific request: I want a nasal spray that I bought over-the-counter moved to prescription-only; I took this spray for too long and wrecked my nose, that's my reason for CTB.
Oh, I see. Well, the coroner should be able to see the damage the spray has done, so that makes sense.
Just out of curiosity, what spray is it?

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
never wrote one when i attempted in the past bc it was all impulsive. if i would plan something i would write a letter to my mom and beg her to not follow me and keep living for my siblings and tell her none of this is her fault and I'm just exhausted. but yea i hope i never have to do that or i can ctb when shes already gone.

• Hugs
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Oh, I see. Well, the coroner should be able to see the damage the spray has done, so that makes sense.
Just out of curiosity, what spray is it?
Xylometazoline hydrochloride! I stupidly took it for 2.5 years when you should take it for 7 days,
so I am at fault for sure. Even so, in my view, it shouldn't be sold over-the-counter.

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Xylometazoline hydrochloride! I stupidly took it for 2.5 years when you should take it for 7 days,
so I am at fault for sure. Even so, in my view, it shouldn't be sold over-the-counter.
Looks like it's over-the-counter in my country too. Even though it says it can kill off the mucus membrane in your nose... šŸ˜¬

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
My closest friends and my mother, but only if I feel I have anything to say.

• Hugs
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Looks like it's over-the-counter in my country too. Even though it says it can kill off the mucus membrane in your nose... šŸ˜¬
Yup. That's the mistake I made. It's killed off the mucus membranes in my nose so I'm totally fucked. What country you in? I'm UK.

PS: I'm so glad this website exists. I've been able to source SN and plan my suicide, without this site I'd be faced with a lifetime of breathing difficulties as there's no euthanasia in my country.

trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
My family and close friends, as well as society in general as they're a big reason why im this way. I dont need to worry about being a "rebel" after I get the message out anyways.

justletmesleep

justletmesleep

May 4, 2024
I've already written a couple. Unfinished, but I addressed my parents, some friends, and even a couple teachers that have positively impacted my life. I dunno, just people I appreciated or felt it was important to acknowledge in some way.

• Love
Reactions: Felodese and Daydream Believer
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
I have written a lot of suicide notes in my mind to family and friends and ex partners during the last few weeks

• Hugs
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Yup. That's the mistake I made. It's killed off the mucus membranes in my nose so I'm totally fucked. What country you in? I'm UK.

PS: I'm so glad this website exists. I've been able to source SN and plan my suicide, without this site I'd be faced with a lifetime of breathing difficulties as there's no euthanasia in my country.
Sweden - so it's probably the same legislation when it comes to medication.
Unless big changes have happened since Brexit.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Sweden - so it's probably the same legislation when it comes to medication.
Unless big changes have happened since Brexit.
Oh right. It's a crazy situation. I got addicted to Xylo when I was living in Poland where the drug is also over-the-counter. Now I've damaged my nose so badly I can't breathe autonomically. My breathing is 'manual' every breath is conscious. Presumably this is all due to the absence of healthy mucosa.

Why do you want to CTB?

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Everyone I can think of who might want to know what I was going through.

unsaiddes

unsaiddes

Apr 25, 2023
I used to want to write a note for everyone who was significant to me, good or bad, apologetic or angry. Now I think I'll just write a very short, general one addressed to anyone who may read it. It's less personal than I'd like, but it will keep any painful drama amongst my family and few friends from occuring after the fact.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Send a note to so-called "god" and tell him how effed-up this (his) place is and why you felt the need to escape from it. Tell him he can stick it where the sun don't shine, too.

• Yay!
Reactions: Felodese and CouldaHvBeenARock
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming ā€œLEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.ā€
Jan 2, 2020
No one. I just don't care anymore lol. My final note/message will just be instructions

• Hugs
Reactions: Felodese and akwa
A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
Just my husband. Maybe the therapist who taunted me to kill myself letting her know I heard her loud and clear.

• Aww..
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wouldn't write a note. Instead, I want to ctb to rebel and protest against society. I want to commit suicide as an act of defiance against society. I want to rage against the machine

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: trappedinthislife, Felodese and lovedread
notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
My ex. though, I won't write to him. I'll most definitely video call him in my last moments because he's the only person who can calm me down and make me feel safe. I want to die in peace and would prefer to see his face in my last moments. We're still friends who talk to each other so I'm sure he'll pick up as long as he's not busy. I'm not planning to tell him I'm CBT. he said that he won't kill himself if i don't. but I don't really see a point in living if I can't be with him.

Apart from that, I'll send a letter to my grandmother that just simply says it's not her fault and thank her for raising me.

• Hugs
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
I wouldn't write a note. Instead, I want to ctb to rebel and protest against society. I want to commit suicide as an act of defiance against society. I want to rage against the machine
same, so i was gonna say write one to everyone i know telling them to fuck themselve haha

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What if without a note, people assume you CTB'd because you actually love life and society and hated not being able to participate in it? šŸ˜…

It's always good to write a note if you can so people know exactly what you were about. They can still misinterpret it but it's still better than nothing. I remember I once heard a story about someone who CTB'd and nobody knew why so they dug up an old diary entry of hers that just said "shit life" and they all erroneously assumed that the reason this poor girl killed herself was because she was ashamed of how she was a coprophiliac (lover of feces and excrement). If you don't want people making similar incorrect assumptions about you then it's best to leave a note anyway unless you don't really care which is perfectly valid.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
M

Mersault

I use translate.
Apr 5, 2024
For the imaginary friend who are all-understanding, all-knowing, and all-caring.
I'm sure he deserves a letter.