• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
For whatever reason, you can't end it all so sleep is the next best thing to escaping the severe pain you are dealing with. I know for me, I beg for mercy before had. that I will not wake up, yet I always do. I guess that does there truly is no mercy in this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, HopeisjustaPoison, Rocinante and 6 others
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Me it's the only escape I can.get with no means t numb my pain..It feels as if the walls are closing in and even sleep sometimes brings with it nightmares.

emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Me, but it makes waking up really painful. Like I hate waking up because it's in that moment of coming back to consciousness that I am aware of feeling nothing for just a few seconds and then the sadness and stress just slams into me. And it hurts worse because it's such an abrupt shift in losing that peace I only feel in sleep.

• Love
Reactions: popcornheart, ijustwishtodie, L0neW0lf and 3 others
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
You
Me, but it makes waking up really painful. Like I hate waking up because it's in that moment of coming back to consciousness that I am aware of feeling nothing for just a few seconds and then the sadness and stress just slams into me. And it hurts worse because it's such an abrupt shift in losing that peace I only feel in sleep.
really summed it up perfectly there. Exactly how I feel as well.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and L0neW0lf
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
You

really summed it up perfectly there. Exactly how I feel as well.
It's so awful, it's the worst way to start every single day. If you experience this too, how do you cope?

• Hugs
Reactions: L0neW0lf
J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
I absolutely feel like this. I wish I wouldn't wake up.

• Love
Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison, mlha and L0neW0lf
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
loool. I can't even sleep. One hour a night without deep sleep. Just staring at the ceiling.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison, ijustwishtodie, L0neW0lf and 1 other person
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
I would say the closest possible thing that you can get to dying while still being alive is surgical anesthesia. No dreaming, no consciousness.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Daryl72
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Yk sleeping is literally my favourite thing to do its a escape for me away from the real world and the abuse sleeping is the most comforting thing tho I'll prolly be gone soon <3
Yes waking up is soo painful with all the physical and verbal abuse maybe it was all just my fucking fault

Last edited:
Midwest_Indigo

Midwest_Indigo

Jun 17, 2024
Yes, lately for me. Today is the first day in awhile I managed to get up BEFORE 2 PM. I've also had a lot of comforting dreams lately, and it hurts to wake up. I want to live in the safety of my dreams. I know that's not the case for many people, especially if they have nightmares, but I keep having reoccurring safe people in my dreams who visit me. Every day I wonder why I woke up. I know I can technically change things and I am aware of what is and isn't in my control, but everyone makes it sound so easy, to just "take one day at a time". No one understands the dread.

Reactions: bitofftoomuch and Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Yes, lately for me. Today is the first day in awhile I managed to get up BEFORE 2 PM. I've also had a lot of comforting dreams lately, and it hurts to wake up. I want to live in the safety of my dreams. I know that's not the case for many people, especially if they have nightmares, but I keep having reoccurring safe people in my dreams who visit me. Every day I wonder why I woke up. I know I can technically change things and I am aware of what is and isn't in my control, but everyone makes it sound so easy, to just "take one day at a time". No one understands the dread.
totally get that, no one does understand or dread.

Reactions: bitofftoomuch
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
For whatever reason, you can't end it all so sleep is the next best thing to escaping the severe pain you are dealing with. I know for me, I beg for mercy before had. that I will not wake up, yet I always do. I guess that does there truly is no mercy in this world.
Jokes on you, I cannot sleep. I got sleeping plls which help, but now my family found then and think they are hard drugs. They are impossible to eason with scientifically. I hate them so much.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sleeping is my only way to cope

Reactions: Daryl72 and sserafim
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Sometimes I even feel good during the first few minutes of waking up. Then I remember all the shit I'm dealing with.

My stressors make me want to CTB now but I have things I want to do in August and September. I don't know how I will feel after that, but I hope it's either well enough to enjoy life, or clear enough about my suffering to get everything over with.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I hate sleep to be honest. It's an elapse of time that doesn't exist

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sleep is like being dead without the commitment . I love dreaming always full of adventures

Reactions: Edpal247, emptyenvelopes and Daryl72
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Sleep is AWESOME! Which I could just sleep forever.

Reactions: Daryl72