Solomonking

Solomonking

There is no hope.
Feb 1, 2021
Hello guys, I would like to apologize first for my English. I am writing to you through Google Translate, so if you see any mistakes, forgive me.
Maybe people who live in the Middle East will understand my suffering, I am hopeless about everything and sad and I have no real friends even though I am 26 years old. It is very frustrating.
At this period of my life I am looking for a woman who listens to me and understands me. I have a lot of love and care, but I do not have a woman with whom I can share this love and care.
I am not talking here about sex, but I am talking about the beautiful relationship that exists between a man and a woman. I tried to get married twice but I did not succeed. The first time the girl's family rejected me and the second time the girl rejected me. I am really in pain and I do not find anyone to talk to.
Maybe you here, my friends, understand me. Can you imagine that I work a whole month with a salary of $480? Sometimes I think that I humiliate myself every day because I continue to live. Is my thinking correct? Am I wrong? What do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, EvisceratedJester, wCvML2 and 3 others
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
I wish I at least had friends who understood me, I hate that my love and care is wasted on my pillow.

You know the concept of marriage in the arab world is completely broken.

I think any job where you don't get paid a fair wage is humiliating, considering most people sell their time, energy, skills, and body for a job they're not even passionate about just to be replaced as soon as they're not useful anymore.

I'm a native Arabic speaker, if you want to talk without using a translator I can DM you.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, Solomonking and fleetingnight
Solomonking

Solomonking

There is no hope.
Feb 1, 2021
I wish I at least had friends who understood me, I hate that my love and care is wasted on my pillow.

You know the concept of marriage in the arab world is completely broken.

I think any job where you don't get paid a fair wage is humiliating, considering most people sell their time, energy, skills, and body for a job they're not even passionate about just to be replaced as soon as they're not useful anymore.

I'm a native Arabic speaker, if you want to talk without using a translator I can DM you.
I am happy to communicate with you in Arabic, my friend.