• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
who or what would enslave us in this awful shit in this shithole and hellhole
the human race is a shithole because there so fucking dumb too dumb to produce a life worth living

it took the whole human race 50 years to go from 2000 transistors on a chip to 77 billion transistors and it will take another 50 years until 2071 to get to 2,589,569,786,000,000,000 transistors on a chip
3,273,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 nanometers in the human brain

this place is a hellhole because it doesn't care about our survival we are just enslaved in extremely fragile delicate shit biological machines easy to break impossible to repair

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Looking for a reason or someone to blame isn't going to stop the suffering you endure. Sooner or later these thoughts only takes you further into your own black hole you can't escape from. And even though I know it's easier said than done, but not giving a fuck about such things that's way out of our control is the only solution that I have found that helps. I hope you can find some peace amidst the darkness.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
the human race is a shithole because there so fucking dumb too dumb to produce a life worth living

it took the whole human race 50 years to go from 2000 transistors on a chip to 77 billion transistors and it will take another 50 years until 2071 to get to 2,589,569,786,000,000,000 transistors on a chip

this place is a hellhole because it doesn't care about our survival we are just enslaved in extremely fragile delicate shit biological machines easy to break impossible to repair
Well, lucky for humans there will be some kind of technology like an earth suit we can plug in and recharge once Living on the earth atmosphere & terrain becomes harder to manage.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

The archons who feed off of our suffering. Look into prison planet theory

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The archons who feed off of our suffering. Look into prison planet theory
it would make sense if feeding off people's emotions to feed a hunger was a thing but I don't think there is anything out there reading my thoughts or emotions i don't believe there is any creator to the universe it all just came into existence from nothing

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
it would make sense if feeding off people's emotions to feed a hunger was a thing but I don't think there is anything out there reading my thoughts or emotions i don't believe there is any creator to the universe it all just came into existence from nothing
How can something come from nothing though?

Reactions: davidtorez
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
that's the illogical part to it how does something come into existence from nothing, you either believe there was a start to everything that something came into existance from nothing or you believe something has always existed, the first is more plausible than something always existed cause that would be infinite, i believe in a start and an end if something can truly come into existance from nothing there no reason why it wouldn't happen again

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Good question, it obviously can't. It is literally impossible for something to come from nothing. There has to be a source for something to come from.

that's the illogical part to it how does something come into existence from nothing,
You're right, it is illogical.

you either believe there was a start to everything that something came into existance from nothing or you believe something has always existed, the first is more plausible than something always existed cause that would be infinite, i believe in a start and an end if something can truly come into existance from nothing there no reason why it wouldn't happen again
How is something coming from nothing more plausible than something always existing? Why couldn't something infinite exist, with no beginning or end?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Who cares about transistors. When humans need to start by having a back bone first. Its so pathetic how they just accept everything is shit hate it and say thats life. We wouldnt be in this mess if the masses would just tell the controllers to go fuck themselves. Some even support thier own enslavement like its a domination fetish to them or something. What a vile world we live in because too many people are idiots.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
It is literally impossible for something to come from nothing
then how do you exist at all
Good question, it obviously can't. It is literally impossible for something to come from nothing. There has to be a source for something to come from.
70-year-old quantum prediction comes true, as something is created from nothing

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
only for the lucky few who can afford one cost like 1 billion USD just like a NASA space suit
No I doubt it would be like that. They'll probably have subsidized suits.
No I doubt it would be like that. They'll probably have subsidized suits
Or actually I back track that statement. Perhaps it will only be available to a small portion of the population. probably all people who are working in stem fields.

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
then how do you exist at all
You came from something.

70-year-old quantum prediction comes true, as something is created from nothing
The headline says something is created from nothing, but what they're really saying is something can be created from empty space.

""In theory, the Schwinger effect states that in the presence of strong enough electric fields, (charged) particles and their antiparticle counterparts will be ripped from the quantum vacuum, empty space itself, to become real. Theorized by Julian Schwinger in 1951, the predictions were validated in a tabletop experiment, using a quantum analogue system, for the first time. Although this shows how something can arise from empty space, it's irresponsible to equate "empty space" with the philosophical concept of "nothingness""

They go on to explain that empty space isn't really empty:

"Everything that exists, down at a fundamental level, can be decomposed into individual entities — quanta — that cannot be broken down further. These elementary particles include quarks, electrons, the electron's heavier cousins (muons and taus), neutrinos, as well as all of their antimatter counterparts, plus photons, gluons, and the heavy bosons: the W+, W-, Z0, and the Higgs. If you take all of them away, however, the "empty space" that remains isn't quite empty in many physical senses.

For one, even in the absence of particles, quantum fields remain. Just as we cannot take the laws of physics away from the Universe, we cannot take the quantum fields that permeate the Universe away from it.

For another, no matter how far away we move any sources of matter, there are two long-range forces whose effects will still remain: electromagnetism and gravitation. While we can make clever setups that ensure that the electromagnetic field strength in a region is zero, we cannot do that for gravitation; space cannot be "entirely emptied" in any real sense in this regard."

So, like I said, something's can't come from nothing.

Reactions: sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Birth rates at an all-time low. The internet is exposing how stressful and pointless it is to create new life. I wish information was this accessbile to my parents before I was born. Maybe I would never have had to be here.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The headline says something is created from nothing, but what they're really saying is something can be created from empty space.

""In theory, the Schwinger effect states that in the presence of strong enough electric fields, (charged) particles and their antiparticle counterparts will be ripped from the quantum vacuum, empty space itself, to become real. Theorized by Julian Schwinger in 1951, the predictions were validated in a tabletop experiment, using a quantum analogue system, for the first time. Although this shows how something can arise from empty space, it's irresponsible to equate "empty space" with the philosophical concept of "nothingness""

They go on to explain that empty space isn't really empty:

"Everything that exists, down at a fundamental level, can be decomposed into individual entities — quanta — that cannot be broken down further. These elementary particles include quarks, electrons, the electron's heavier cousins (muons and taus), neutrinos, as well as all of their antimatter counterparts, plus photons, gluons, and the heavy bosons: the W+, W-, Z0, and the Higgs. If you take all of them away, however, the "empty space" that remains isn't quite empty in many physical senses.

For one, even in the absence of particles, quantum fields remain. Just as we cannot take the laws of physics away from the Universe, we cannot take the quantum fields that permeate the Universe away from it.

For another, no matter how far away we move any sources of matter, there are two long-range forces whose effects will still remain: electromagnetism and gravitation. While we can make clever setups that ensure that the electromagnetic field strength in a region is zero, we cannot do that for gravitation; space cannot be "entirely emptied" in any real sense in this regard."

So, like I said, something's can't come from nothing.
But in early 2022, strong enough electric fields were created in a simple laboratory setup leveraging the unique properties of graphene, enabling the spontaneous creation of particle-antiparticle pairs from nothing at all. The prediction that this should be possible is 70 years old: dating back to one of the founders of quantum field theory, Julian Schwinger. The Schwinger effect is now verified, and teaches us how the Universe truly makes something from nothing.

You came from something.
I didn't even exist before I was born i came into existance from nothing just like you return to being nothing

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
But in early 2022, strong enough electric fields were created in a simple laboratory setup leveraging the unique properties of graphene, enabling the spontaneous creation of particle-antiparticle pairs from nothing at all. The prediction that this should be possible is 70 years old: dating back to one of the founders of quantum field theory, Julian Schwinger. The Schwinger effect is now verified, and teaches us how the Universe truly makes something from nothing.
The theory in the video says the exact same thing as the article: even in the "empty" space, it's not really empty - it contains quantum fields; particles and non-particles constantly being created and destroyed. I.e. not nothing.

I didn't even exist before I was born i came into existance from nothing just like you return to being nothing

You came from a sperm-fertilized egg, probably infused with consciousness.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The theory in the video says the exact same thing as the article: even in the "empty" space, it's not really empty - it contains quantum fields; particles and non-particles constantly being created and destroyed. I.e. not nothing.

You came from a sperm-fertilized egg, probably infused with consciousness.
Where did consciousness come from? How does it arise?

Reactions: davidtorez
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
I believe this is what people refer to when talking about angels and demons. These entities latch onto us and manipulate our lives to evoke specific emotions which they then feed on. People who can't seem to lose in life have an entity that feeds off their joy. Those like us have one that feeds on our suffering or misery

• Informative
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Where did consciousness come from? How does it arise?
Going by what spiritual mystics have said, it didn't come from anywhere. It has always been, and always will. It's the underlying reality under everything.

Which is kind of hard for people to get their head around, as we think everything has to have a beginning. But if something can't come from nothing, then consciousness must always have existed. It's infinite in every direction.

It's the only true thing that exists.
Everything else is just consciousness 'CGI'.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Going by what spiritual mystics have said, it didn't come from anywhere. It has always been, and always will. It's the underlying reality under everything.

Which is kind of hard for people to get their head around, as we think everything has to have a beginning. But if something can't come from nothing, then consciousness must always have existed. It's infinite in every direction.

It's the only true thing that exists.
Everything else is just consciousness 'CGI'.
We may not fully understand how consciousness is produced, Consciousness is almost certainly a result of neuron's in our brain/to a much lesser degree our gut. Consciousness doesn't exist in 99% of baryonic matter. It's pretty localized to planet Earth (and probably a handful of other planets in other galaxies) in an immensely massive universe. There's definitely still a lot we don't know about the universe, but there's a lot more scientific evidence indicating life (consciousness) ends when electricity stops running through our neurons because our heart stopped. None of the unknowns in science show any indication in life after death or that consciousness is fundamental in anyway to the universe

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
We may not fully understand how consciousness is produced, Consciousness is almost certainly a result of neuron's in our brain/to a much lesser degree our gut. Consciousness doesn't exist in 99% of baryonic matter. It's pretty localized to planet Earth (and probably a handful of other planets in other galaxies) in an immensely massive universe. There's definitely still a lot we don't know about the universe, but there's a lot more scientific evidence indicating life (consciousness) ends when electricity stops running through our neurons because our heart stopped. None of the unknowns in science show any indication in life after death or that consciousness is fundamental in anyway to the universe
The consciousness that im talking about, a.k.a. infinite intelligence, the Tao, etc, is said to exist in 100% of everything that's ever been. You might be referring to a different consciousness, an entity being conscious of something.

The Universe is a result of consciousness, not the other way round.

• Love
Reactions: dreamscape1111
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
All explanations end with a brute fact . Either something created us , like a God or creator or the universe has always existed in some form or another. Occams razor would point to the universe being always around in some fashion or state . Why? How? Maybe there is no explanation other than there was no other way it could've been .

Reactions: Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The consciousness that im talking about, a.k.a. infinite intelligence, the Tao, etc, is said to exist in 100% of everything that's ever been. You might be referring to a different consciousness, an entity being conscious of something.

The Universe is a result of consciousness, not the other way round.
consciousness the state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings a rock is not aware of anything nor is the universe

Reactions: Iamtired
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
consciousness the state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings a rock is not aware of anything nor is the universe
Yeah, that's what I thought, we are talking about two different things.