• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It is pretty interesting and fascinating for me. Speculations can easily be seen as spreading conspiracy theories. I am always shocked how much information the US intelligence services gather. I think it might be way deeper entrenched than the average guy expects. I am not an expert on intelligence services but I could imagine the Israeli and Chinese services are probably as well very advanced. I read the leaks show the Russian intelligence services are full of US spies. It is really astonishing. But now Russia got a hard counterpunch. The US gives a lot of information to Ukraine. And so far it helped a lot. Ridiculously the first secret information was allegedly spread on discord. Who would have thought that? However there are also some fake documents out there. There were some minor changes in favor of Russia.

I could go on with speculations but I will end it here.

What do you think?

Last edited:
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
given how things went with COVID, i think its foolish to not think that there are powers that be that are doing things that us plebs are not worthy to know. So i take anything being pushed by BBC, CNBC news, etc. with a heavy pinch of salt. I think another rumour is that the US and UK was involved in the Nord Stread pipeline blow up (just now... making sure my VPN is up before I send this)

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So this young guy ruined his whole life irreversibly for the sake of bragging in front of his online friends. Was it really worth that? I mean I fight every single day for some more life quality and he ruined all chances in his life for basically nothing. One could cry. Though I kind of understand there has to be a severe punishment. In the US they are way less reluctant than in good old Germany on these matters. I could imagine the other right wing idiots who planned a coup in my country won't have ruined their complete life. (I kind of changed my opinion while ruminating about it.)