T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Stan was the user who knew more about SN. But what about hanging? Who is the one who knows more? It seems to be my method. I can't take it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LM10, CloseFriendofCamus, Sinai Silence and 3 others
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I've read a great deal about hanging and know enough, I suppose, to opt for full suspension. I will be using the water pipe that runs the length of my basement. With full suspension, death is virtually instantaneous. Partial hanging is less reliable. With full suspension, there is no turning back.

• Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TheSoundofTime, Worndown and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've read a great deal about hanging and know enough, I suppose, to opt for full suspension. I will be using the water pipe that runs the length of my basement. With full suspension, death is virtually instantaneous. Partial hanging is less reliable. With full suspension, there is no turning back.
I am worried that with full suspension, I won't go unconscious for several minutes and will just be hanging there choking and gasping for breath :(

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, DFFP, deleted and 3 others
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
You may end up gasping for breath, but not for very long. If you drop as Epstein did, the spinal column is severed, thus insuring instant death: No method is perfect of course, but hanging is quick and cheap. It is advisable to allow for a window of, say, two hours after the drop.

Folie

Folie

Jul 14, 2020
I'm just going to do a partial suspension and go hard with it. Full suspension is a great idea too though. I'd say they are fairly equal to each other. I couldn't do SN. Too many things can go wrong with that stuff.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Meditation guide
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
I am worried that with full suspension, I won't go unconscious for several minutes and will just be hanging there choking and gasping for breath :(
Well, that's not possible because when the arteries are compressed and blood flow to the brain stops we pass out almost immediately...
I suggest you do some research, hanging is nowhere near as painful and horrifying as the pro-life trolls make it out to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, passenger520, CarbonMonoxide and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Well, that's not possible because when the arteries are compressed and blood flow to the brain stops we pass out almost immediately...
Most do but I recall a youtube video of a woman hanging herself full suspension who continued to struggle and try to get her feet back on the stool she had been on for several minutes. Are we allowed to post links to things like that?

Last edited:
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I've done a lot of research and I understand that full suspension is my ideal method.

I'm very thin and weigh only 50 kg, so a nautical rope can be perfect, I have one that holds 400 kg.
the only thing that gives me doubts is the thickness, it is 8mm, I hope it's not too thin to cut my throat.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Most do but I recall a youtube video of a woman hanging herself full suspension who continued to struggle and try to get her feet back on the stool she had been on for several minutes. Are we allowed to post links to things like that?
Could you send me the link via PM? if you want. Thanks

M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
Hi. Would you place the rope below Adam's apple or right under jaw for full suspension?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
It truly doesn't matter; either way, it adds up to D-E-A-T-H.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Hi. Would you place the rope below Adam's apple or right under jaw for full suspension?
For full u place it under the jaw always, so the noose doesn't slide up.

Reactions: rundschlinge78 and mopeyD
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Quite frankly, it does'nt matter where the noose is In place; you will die, no matter what. All this nonsense regarding procedure is a flash in the pan: you know what needs to be done — DO IT.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Finding a place to hang from is proving harder than I thought.

Reactions: deleted
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I have a basement, with a water pipe running the length of the ceiling. I have seen videos depicting the hanged convulsing. Largely, whatever convulsion occur (if any); are minimal and less dramatic than is commonly presumed. Check out you tube—the site is full of them.

Reactions: Ghassane
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Fortunately, I own a house that enables me to hang myself in the basement on the water pipe running the length of the ceiling. Full suspension does it; si is irrelevant. Once I step off that chair, I am free.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
People seem to want it both ways, easy and comfortable. Respectfully, wrap your heads around the fact that partial hanging is showboating—nothing more; nothing less. With full suspension, you are denied the luxury of second thoughts. Sorry to burst everyone's dream bubble regarding partial hanging; it is for those souls who are, understandably, only half-committed. It is, if you'll pardon me, the wimpy way out. Moreover, given si factor, you can always simply stand up. The success rate, by the way, is lower than full suspension.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide and Ghassane
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
People seem to want it both ways, easy and comfortable.

I'm not sure you can really blame people for wanting a painless death. Many spend their whole life in pain, they deserve to be comfortable at the end.
An easy painless method doesn't exist but I understand people asking wether it does, I don't want it to hurt, and I'll do as much as I can to minimise the pain

Reactions: Cursed4ever and DFFP
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Agreed and perfectly understandable...for those poor folks who have lived their lives in anguish and pain, ctb is the only way out. It is unfortunate that society doesn't understand that mental anguish can be akin to the pain of cancer, and is just as deadly. No one should have to live like this. It infuriates me that this society ultimately denies folks the relief they seek via ctb. Everyone is in charge of their own life cycle and everyone has a mortal limit. I wish I could locate the you tube video by an Indian physician who calls hanging relatively painless, quick, clean and humane in its own way. Apparently full suspension is the go to way because the spinal column is severed if a drop is involved. You're done.

Reactions: clocktower and elfgyoza
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I suggest you do some research, hanging is nowhere near as painful and horrifying as the pro-life trolls make it out to be.
This is a lingering misconception on hanging that I also used to have. It's always depicted as a horrible death with a lot of kicking and choking. If you watch movies, the person can be conscious for minutes as they suffer horribly.

After doing research and watching videos of full suspension, 90% of the time people lost consciousness in less than 15 seconds, even 5 seconds. In the other 10% you could see that they were doing it wrong. Prolifers like to exaggerate the horror of various suicide methods to discourage the weak of heart from ctb. Hanging is probably the best way to die if you can kick away that stool.

Reactions: ravergirl, mopeyD and Leshen
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
This is a lingering misconception on hanging that I also used to have. It's always depicted as a horrible death with a lot of kicking and choking. If you watch movies, the person can be conscious for minutes as they suffer horribly.

After doing research and watching videos of full suspension, 90% of the time people lost consciousness in less than 15 seconds, even 5 seconds. In the other 10% you could see that they were doing it wrong. Prolifers like to exaggerate the horror of various suicide methods to discourage the weak of heart from ctb. Hanging is probably the best way to die if you can kick away that stool.
I've been having trouble kicking away the stool. I have nothing to live for and want to be dead but I guess murdering myself isn't as easy as I thought.

Good to know losing consciousness comes quickly in most full suspension hangings. Thanks for your post.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Hanging is quiet, clean, and, in its own way, dignified. True, it is less immediate than a gun, but the anachronistic laws surrounding gun ownership make it infeasible. One step off the stool and you are free—-forever.

Reactions: Cursed4ever