KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Forget all the despair (or bliss) and let's talk for a second here. Who is your favorite band or artist? What about them makes them so particularly good? Would love to meet some new artists, and learn more about each other.

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
used to be drain gang, i kinda regret though lol. Have you heard of Goreshit, the one that does breakcore. His songs are pretty 'triggering' for some, but I think it's good. I like Tuyu a lot, she chooses her lyrics wisely, and I like that. Besides, I like hyperpop and scenecore, all the artists are good imo, you should give it a listen maybe. What about you?

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

JJ’s Dead Inside, Time to Say Bye Bye!!
Mar 17, 2023
I'd say it's between For a Band Nirvana or a band Called The Who. Listened to them through growing up. But then again I'd Say Elvis Presley. His music is strong and helps me forget and Smile.

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese and KuroiSH
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
used to be drain gang, i kinda regret though lol. Have you heard of Goreshit, the one that does breakcore. His songs are pretty 'triggering' for some, but I think it's good. I like Tuyu a lot, she chooses her lyrics wisely, and I like that. Besides, I like hyperpop and scenecore, all the artists are good imo, you should give it a listen maybe. What about you?
Actually, although it might seem a bit boring, I like the old stuff like Queen, The Beatles, etc. I'll definitely give them a listen! Thanks for your response.

• Love
Reactions: m1v
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
Actually, although it might seem a bit boring, I like the old stuff like Queen, The Beatles, etc. I'll definitely give them a listen! Thanks for your response.
Oh then you probably wouldn't like them lol. If you like stuff like the Beatles then it will probably sound like cat poo since most of the songs that I listen to are only loud and noisy, that's what I like. Some older songs sound very nice though.

• Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
Oh then you probably wouldn't like them lol. If you like stuff like the Beatles then it will probably sound like cat poo since most of the songs that I listen to are only loud and noisy, that's what I like. Some older songs sound very nice though.
Nah, actually, I like a lot of different stuff - they were just the ones off the top of my head. It doesn't matter if it's weird, wacky, or zany, because it's still music, right? I love chaotic music the most, in fact.

• Love
Reactions: m1v
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
When I was 13, I heard the song R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys at a middle school cross-country practice and they instantly became my favorite band. They've changed their sound a lot, from the punk influence of their first two albums to psychedelic rock and R&B and now 60s style lounge music with their last few releases. But I adore Alex Turner's lyricism and voice. Their most recent album, The Car, is incredibly significant to me. The main theme of the album is memory, mostly, and longing for the past and uncertainty around the future. It's been a great comfort to me while so many changes have been happening in my life.

• Love