• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Not sure whether it is better to post this in the politics and philosophy subforum. Mods can move this thread to the other subforum if they want.

1. David Foster Wallace (by far my favorite author)

2. Lil Peep (Gustav Elijah Ahr) or Eminem (Marshall Bruce Mathers) (can't decide)

I like Juice WRLD, Chester Bennington, Bernie Sanders, Dr. Dre and many more

Most of the celebs and artists I like come from the US.

Actually I could also name members of this forum. However, I don't know their real names and thus I don't count them.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Actually I could also name members of this forum. However, I don't know their real names and thus I don't count them.
Like me? Lol

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: noname223
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Donald Trump

Reactions: newave3 and GoatHerder
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Cochise, Pontiac, Black Hawk, Red Cloud, Standing Bear, Tecumseh, Opechancanough ...

Reactions: murmur
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
whoever this guy is

• Informative
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
All the YouTubers I like I guess, the ones that are American at least.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Donald Trump
Sarcasm?
Second this
'Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Cochise, Pontiac, Black Hawk, Red Cloud, Standing Bear, Tecumseh, Opechancanough ..."

I know not a single of these entities. This time I'm not ashamed to be "old."

Last edited:
Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
Middle-aged woman I used to ride the bus with every now and again who would say (loudly) "Have a great day everyone, peace," when she got off.

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
RAHHHHHHπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…UNCLE SAMπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯WTF IS A KILOMETERRRRRRRR
i love being american

• Yay!
Reactions: Sylveon and fleetingnight