• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Caleb82

Apr 23, 2024
I was just wondering how many here had parents who had ctb. And how much of what you are going through now is as a result of that.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
My big brother did. And my grandpa.
My parents are asshole junkies that abused the hell out of us. It should've been then
My parents are asshole junkies that abused the hell out of us. It should've been then

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
C

Caleb82

Apr 23, 2024

I really am truly sorry, Friend. This should never happen. I am so sorry for what you went through and probably still are.

I believe I am an asshole parent and thus why I should get rid myself from them. I don't want my children to ever feel as shitty as I truly am. I want their happiness for all their days almost more than my desire to CTB. Thankfully, they have a good mother. But one shitty parent (me) is enough to destroy a generation.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
I really am truly sorry, Friend. This should never happen. I am so sorry for what you went through and probably still are.

I believe I am an asshole parent and thus why I should get rid myself from them. I don't want my children to ever feel as shitty as I truly am. I want their happiness for all their days almost more than my desire to CTB. Thankfully, they have a good mother. But one shitty parent (me) is enough to destroy a generation.
I don't know. The fact that you question yourself means you're better than they were. My folks thought and still to this day think they did nothing wrong. Do you beat your kid(s) for the hell of it? Mine did. Sell them for drugs when money is tight? Mine did. Don't sell yourself short. You may not be as bad as you think… ijs

C

Caleb82

Apr 23, 2024
I don't know. The fact that you question yourself means you're better than they were. My folks thought and still to this day think they did nothing wrong. Do you beat your kid(s) for the hell of it? Mine did. Sell them for drugs when money is tight? Mine did. Don't sell yourself short. You may not be as bad as you think… ijs
I
That is really horrible. Really really horrible. I am so sorry. I don't know how anyone can survive that. My natural instinct at this very moment is to just give you a big hug. I am sorry for your childhood. No one deserves that.

I will just say that I am a different kind of asshole but I am just beginning to see that my shityness might scar them for life and they never deserve that.

Last edited: