DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Sadly I had ot deal with both. Really shows how society treats children. I feel many adults have kids/see kids as utility for personal gain. No matter who I spoke up to I was abused. In school

I had the older kids push me and lying rubber bands at me
I was called weird and dumb and spit on
Even teachers made me cry and were verbally abuse me
I was seen as a "problem child" because I was quiet and always had imaginary friends to escape the abuse at home
Nobody cared and treated me like a punching bag

I am a punching bag. Please do not convince me otherwise I know my place in this world. If I was meant to be respected and loved I would have been taken seriously/not abused

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: stillweary, MeriDeath, deadgirlahsatan and 31 others
R

rebelsue

Hope Addict
Dec 12, 2019
Yes teachers students and my family all hated me. I was a quiet shy kid that never did anything bad or broke any rules and yet people still rejected me. It's like nature how people just want the weak to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, HappyMstake, Lost in a Dream and 12 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
It was my life back then. Constantly beaten and insulted by bullies. I'd fight back, and I always got the worst of it. The amount of detentions I got was insane, I still wonder how I didn't get expelled. Never had real friends up until a couple of years ago, and moved away from my parents around that same time (I'm 19, for those who don't know). Parents were strict, and never listened, never understood, or wanted to understand my side of things. I tried everything, from actually listening to their hours of scolding and empathising with them, to losing my cool and getting into fistfights with them. Police came multiple times because of it. I hated them so much. I am sure that if my childhood were different, I may not be the way I am now, though that isn't a bad thing (everything that has happened up until now, though...).

All I ever knew was pain. Happiness was fleeting, if ever present. I'm now working to feeling it for most of the day. Once that happens, I'll know I did well and broke the laws of reality

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Lost in a Dream, Woodnote and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Me. Kids bullied me in school because I was a sensitive artistic nerd, then I came home and got bullied by my dad because I was a sensitive artist nerd. He wanted a confident jock, I guess; a miniature version of himself. He hated me because he didn't understand me. Of course he never even tried.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Lost in a Dream, lex and 5 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I was bullied at school but I can't complain because I was a cringey little bastard

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Circles
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I was bullied and abused in home and school. It was traumatic experience for me. Fortunately I'm dissociated from the past and I almost don't remember anything except few memories and unfortunately some abuse times and flashbacks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving, Woodnote, Raminiki and 2 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
My mom abused me so much it got my skull/cranium deformed so yeah even if it would go better my life is ruined after all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, HappyMstake, Woodnote and 6 others
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
I was bullied throughout K-12, but I think the worst experience for me was definitely high school, my time there is the reason why I am who I am today. But at the same time, I can't help but feel that I deserved what happened to me. I always think maybe what happened to me was the result of what I'd say, how I'd act, etc. I don't know, I wasn't the nicest person around but I was pretty pessimistic and negative, but still kinda helpful to others if they asked for favors or help, you know? My feelings on what I went through do torment me, and I keep reliving those memories in my head. I don''t want to paint myself as an entirely innocent victim, but at the same time I felt that the people there would have preferred if I dropped dead. I'm actually sort of surprised I even made it through and didn't attempt back then.

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, Kassender, Woodnote and 1 other person
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
I'm sorry you had to go through that. :hug: you have value though, no matter what other people or yourself thinks.
I was also bullied at school and abused at home. My grandma used to call me satan all the time, throw stuff at me and scream at me every day. I was "spanked" with the metal part of a belt across the back 3-4 times a week. Its crazy that so many people approve of spanking even though all evidence shows its ineffective at disciplining kids and only makes them more fearful and violent.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Woodnote, GoodPersonEffed and 4 others
A

AufH

Jul 14, 2020
Bullied at school. But it had its reasons, i was cringe and weak.
No issues at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Smellanie
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
My brother was my bully. It was like he lived to beat me up and make fun of me. We were not even a year apart and I was often a main target for him and his friends at school. They were all secretly reading a diary of mine and making fun of me for a long time before I found out. One of his friends that I was becoming friends with started to feel bad for me and told me about it. It was my first brutal anxiety attack, my first truly unbearable embarrassment (and I started my period in the 6th grade and walked around with a blood stain on my butt in front of everyone before noticing).

I mean, I was a teenage goth in a small redneck town in the early 2000's, so I'd get insults for that, but that never bothered me. My brother on the other hand, very much bothered. He pretty much abused me my entire life. I never really understood why he hated me so much. I always wanted him to like me. There was once when he knocked me down the stairs in a fight. When I got halfway down, he started kicking me and I fell down the rest of them. I blacked out, but when I came to, he was repeatedly kicking me in the stomach so hard that I couldn't breathe. I seriously thought I was going to die. I never thought he was trying to actually kill me, but still, I think he almost did. That's just one of many, maaany stories. I still don't like him and I'm pretty sure he's a psychopath. The thing that always bothered me the most though, was how he was my mother's favorite, even though he's always been the shittiest one between us and my sister. When I finally told her as an adult just how much he abused me, she got really defensive and just said, "Well, you weren't the greatest sister either". I guess fighting back made me just as guilty? My mom is now dead and I still get pissed at her for so many things. This being one of those things. Hell, she even knew he was reading the diary and never said a word. She also let him (and everyone else) read a VERY personal note that I had written to my cousin, fully aware how much he made fun of me. He had a field day with that one. I said nothing wrong in the letter, but it was still very private.

Anyway, yeah, brother.. psychopath.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, the end is near, Lost in a Dream and 5 others
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
My older brother severely abused me when growing up, bother physically and psychologically. It was a very tough environment to come out of. My parents weren't much nicer, but at least they were just neglectful instead of actively abusive as well, though they did throw me around too occasionally. I was such a punching bag for my brother and I'm so messed up now, I can't wait to be free from this joke of a life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Woodnote and Raminiki
foreverlikethestars

foreverlikethestars

Jun 23, 2020
called tranny/fag/whatever at school since middle school and was told to kill myself nearly daily while being kicked out regularly at home among other issues with my family. dont necessarily want to spite them with my death so much as id like for it to bring change within them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: My_name_is_Luka, Lost in a Dream, Woodnote and 2 others
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Beaten? Not that much but bullied? All my life. It's like I accepted being a punching bag for everyone as I had nothing else to convince myself otherwise

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender and Woodnote
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Happened to me when I was still going to school

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
PillowSia

PillowSia

~Patchwork~
Mar 2, 2020
Abused at home because I was bullied at school. Mom already forsook me after I told her what my babysitter had been doing to me, so I guess she just needed an excuse to prove how 'bad' I was to match my new 'sinful' body. A girl with her own problems threatened me with a knife she snuck to school in 7th grade after her bullying escalated (I was picked on for being chubby and weird and having a lisp when I was little) and so I ran home from school. Played video games all afternoon. School noted my truancy and legitimately called the cops to give me a truancy ticket, despite those being bullcrap. So she 'punished' me and I guess she got what she needed out of it because it happened pretty regularly after that. Moving a few years later didn't help either. Different bullies for different problems. I eventually just stopped going to school, but that meant more time at home so....

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens and Woodnote
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Both. Fuck everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, lex, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I bullied in school and my teachers were worse than the other kids. My parents also beat me at the drop of a dime. I never felt safe or secure. It's actually no wonder why I was depressed.

• Hugs
Melchoir

Melchoir

Jul 9, 2020
I was bullied a lot as a child. I remember once I let a kid beat me up, thinking it would let me be his friend. I look back at that and kinda cringe at how pathetic I was.

• Hugs
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
my father has an alcoholic background and often got drunk and then terrified and beat me for futile reasons; then at school, I have always been very lonely and sad, so for bullies I have always been a punching bag.
I wanted to commit suicide from elementary school.

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, DeathIsTheWayOut99 and Woodnote
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
yes I was bullied at school and I was verbally abused at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, DeathIsTheWayOut99 and Lost in a Dream
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Me :( I was bullied all through elementary- highschool because I was quiet, had Asperger's, bad acne and bad at sports. All this happened in one of those "caring accepting" christian schools. I became suicidal as a child due to it and I truly believe my anger issues as an adult stem from this. As an adult at "home" I was mentally, physically and sexually abused by my ex.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Smellanie and DeathIsTheWayOut99
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Was never abused and wasn't really beaten, but I was bullied enough to destroy my self esteem. Got called a freak. pushed around at times, randomly hurt as a 'joke' by some people and was constantly told I was annoying and to go away. My dad could also be a little to aggressive at times, slapping me and pushing me around. Overall I've been eroded away by all this.

• Hugs
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I was bullied at school because they knew my mother was a nasty person, and assumed I was the same as her, so I was treated like crap by everyone.
My mother didn't/doesn't care about me, she was just plain cruel in every sense.

• Hugs
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I was abused at home by my alcoholic mother and then bullied at school because I had an alcoholic mother.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Isadeth
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I was bullied and abused in home and school. It was traumatic experience for me. Fortunately I'm dissociated from the past and I almost don't remember anything except few memories and unfortunately some abuse times and flashbacks.

Same, I can only remember some fragments from the first 10 years of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Life sucks
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
The worst feeling was asking myself where I'd have a worse day when I woke up. To be stuck at home with my alcoholic, drug abusing father and mother who would transfer the abuse from him on to me.

School was a battle royal, I always had to look over my shoulder in case someone deemed it was my time to be their punching bag. It eased off in the later years and my parents separated but by that time the damage was already done.

People who say school are the best years have clearly never been bullied, I'd never want to go back.

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens and Woodnote
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Bullied at school? Absolutely, everyday. It wasn't really physical, girls more or less like to tear you apart from the inside, which in my opinion can be even more damaging at times. I got papers thrown at me almost everyday, they made fun of my weight, acne, anything really. I have had 0 confidence in myself since I was in elementary school.

My home life wasn't nearly as bad I wasn't abused or anything. My sisters were kinda total bitches when I was growing up, I guess that's what siblings are for though, but I sympathize with those of you who couldn't get any type of relief at home or school.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Sinai Silence
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
just sort of got made fun of every now and then. Didn't really get bullied but it made me just sort of spent most of my childhood and teens alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Isadeth and Sinai Silence