• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
Personally Im thinking of going to South America and then take it from there ...I was in Ecuador a month ago but I wasn't decided about it. Though while there I used a lot of cocaine and drank heavily even without wanting it I hope I'd overdose somehow but here I am still.
Maybe Brazil is next for me .

• Love
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Tom9999, Pupuce and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Personally Im thinking of going to South America and then take it from there ...I was in Ecuador a month ago but I wasn't decided about it. Though while there I used a lot of cocaine and drank heavily even without wanting it I hope I'd overdose somehow but here I am still.
id i dont ctb this week or so, ill probably be saving up to go to bali or iceland. its so beautiful there ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, AspergersX and Pupuce
ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
ersonally Im thinking of going to South America and then take it from there ...I was in Ecuador a month ago but I wasn't decided about it. Though while there I used a lot of cocaine and drank heavily even without wanting it I hope I'd overdose somehow but here I am still.

I live in Brazil.

Reactions: AspergersX and Tom9999
Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
That would be amazing. I'd probably do it in Ireland. Too bad the lack of money is the only thing holding me back

Reactions: AspergersX and Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I am thinking of either going into the forest or to another part of the country. But my money is very limited. If I had more, I would just start traveling, and do it when I felt the time and place were right. I like the idea of dying out in nature, as opposed to in my apartment. But my apartment has the advantage of convenience and privacy, and so guaranteeing no one would see me and stop me. So it's a trade off between a more pleasant environment or a more reliable attempt.

If I had the money I would fly to Madrid or Rome or wherever, staying in cheap hotels and making friends with other travelers, traveling for a while together, and so on.. Then at some point, either things would suddenly change for the better or I would decide "now's the time."

My only worry would be possibly losing some of my materials if there were laws against possessing them.

That would be amazing. I'd probably do it in Ireland. Too bad the lack of money is the only thing holding me back

Ireland would be a great choice for me too, as I think it is green and very beautiful, has a lot of beaches and ocean fronts, and I've never been. But the lack of money is holding me back as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: a_strange_day and Ky204
Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
I am thinking of either going into the forest or to another part of the country. But my money is very limited. If I had more, I would just start traveling, and do it when I felt the time and place were right. I like the idea of dying out in nature, as opposed to in my apartment. But my apartment has the advantage of convenience and privacy, and so guaranteeing no one would see me and stop me. So it's a trade off between a more pleasant environment or a more reliable attempt.

If I had the money I would fly to Madrid or Rome or wherever, staying in cheap hotels and making friends with other travelers, traveling for a while together, and so on.. Then at some point, either things would suddenly change for the better or I would decide "now's the time."

My only worry would be possibly losing some of my materials if there were laws against possessing them.

Ireland would be a great choice for me too, as I think it is green and very beautiful, has a lot of beaches and ocean fronts, and I've never been. But the lack of money is holding me back as well.
Yeah I've always wanted to travel before leaving this world. Money seems to be one of the route causes to a lot of my problems (one of many). It's like the main barrier to my last shred of happiness (if I can even still experience that) in my last few months of life. Sucks hard man.

Reactions: Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
Yeah I've always wanted to travel before leaving this world. Money seems to be one of the route causes to a lot of my problems (one of many). It's like the main barrier to my last shred of happiness (if I can even still experience that) in my last few months of life. Sucks hard man.

It does suck hard. And both suck - working a shit job, or enduring the severely limited freedoms that come with having no income.

Ugh.

Reactions: Ky204
AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
I live in Brazil.
Cool mate ..then we might hang out if I come there :smiling:
Don't let that hold you back ...it costs money to stay in your hometown as it costs money to travel !!!

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I want to... To a far travel..But to a national forest some where secluded that is beautiful and wont be found for a while...

Reactions: a_strange_day, Tom9999 and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I want to... To a far travel..But to a national forest some where secluded that is beautiful and wont be found for a while...
Sounds exactly like my plan. Deep in the forest where I'll never be found, but surrounded by nature with a stream slowly moving along.

• Love
Reactions: a_strange_day and Tom9999
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Doing it abroad brings a lot of inconvenience to the family you leave behind. Someone may have to go to that country to identify you and repatriate your body

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
Me too, I thought about it, but no, I,m so close to my land.

Last edited:
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
Most likely I'll be CTB in the wilderness: I want to reduce My chances of being thwarted to the maximum.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I was gonna do it at home but now I'm seriously considering renting a little cabin in the woods somewhere far away from people.
I'd rent it for some weeks maybe even some months and enjoy for a while being completely isolated from the world

I've lived in one of those stinky city for the past 20 years enduring people and their permanent noise, It would be so much better to die away from all this

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
If I had my way, I'd go somewhere like Switzerland or the Netherlands and plead my case for voluntary euthanasia (that shouldn't be too hard for someone on the spectrum).

As this is unlikely, I'm seriously considering just driving maybe 1,000-1,500km or so from home and ctb there. Probably in the middle of the outback, where it could take weeks for me to be found.