D

depression999

Aug 18, 2020
I lost my job coz of COVID, soon to be made homeless abd battling depression for most of my life. I give up. I will ctb earlier than planned
has COVID made anyone else want to ctb sooner rather than later?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Susannah, Breadbfra, foxdie and 4 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I'm sorry this has happened to you, it's incredible how evictions and stuff are still happen considering the circumstances!
It's not made me want to ctb more but has kind of given hope that there might be another way out...
I'm not going around licking handrails or anything like that but not being as careful as I should be considering that my immune system is battered by a long standing, mysterious illness.
It'd be kind of exciting if I wasn't so worried about passing it on to others - luckily I'm a recluse and don't see anyone :smiling:

Reactions: depression999
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It'd be kind of exciting if I wasn't so worried about passing it on to others - luckily I'm a recluse and don't see anyone
It's a truly horrific way to go! It's struggling to get air into your fluid filled lungs. I've experienced this without covid and it's one of the most awful things anyone can go through. No you don't want to go out this way.

Reactions: Ripple, Girobatol and depression999
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes. At the beginning of this year I almost recovered but covid shot my life and my last dream to hell.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Breadbfra, depression999 and Meditation guide
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
I don't believe in that disease one bit. There's a real agenda behind it. Sorry u lost your job. Don't u have some u can stay with for w while?

D

depression999

Aug 18, 2020
I don't believe in that disease one bit. There's a real agenda behind it. Sorry u lost your job. Don't u have some u can stay with for w while?

i feel the same don't seem to know anyone that's tested positive for it thanks my friend I have somewhere I can stay short term a few days maybe but I'm sick of being a burden

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
i feel the same don't seem to know anyone that's tested positive for it thanks my friend I have somewhere I can stay short term a few days maybe but I'm sick of being a burden
Ive beeN in your shoes, I know how it feels.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It's a truly horrific way to go! It's struggling to get air into your fluid filled lungs. I've experienced this without covid and it's one of the most awful things anyone can go through. No you don't want to go out this way.

I'm aware of the virus and what it does!
Any way out at this point is preferable to the way I'm living... Gasping for breath doesn't sound fun but then neither is having 24hr neurological symptoms and horrendous digestive issues of unknown cause and therefore of doubted origin, rendering me both useless and yet still under some quite heavy yet vague suspicion from all directions...
The idea of having something that people can actually see and know is there, that could actually kill me, no matter how uncomfortable, seems an attractive prospect to me right now.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've thought of maybe trying to get it as a way out since I'm diabetic and thus at a slightly higher risk of dying but I'm also still relatively young at 26 so more likely I'd just suffer even more for a few weeks only to recover to some potential nasty lifelong side effects from what I heard at least...