ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I tried 0.5g of SN by TIG, it honestly just felt like saltier version of what I would get as French Fries in McDonalds which is quite salty generally, but it didn't make me feel even nauseous or having headaches. Just a bit crappier feeling than as if I had those Mickey D's french fries.

My guess is a real pure SN, even with just 0.5g ,would be much worse, from my research, if it was the real deal and not from TIG, anyone care to have their input if you tested yourself?

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
TIG SN I've read recently that it's not pure enough I don't know
And About SN salty 1gX20 will make it worse I think 1g I nothing it's 5% from total

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I can't find it anymore unfortunately but a member here tested 2g of pure SN - it would be lethal if he didn't end up in the hospital. So I assume 0.5g of pure SN would make you feel really bad too - not sure if you could experience long-term damage the member testing the 2g did not.

The reason why much higher dosage is recommended for ctb is not because that's the lethal dose but to ensure a fast and peaceful exit even if the person ingesting vomits a bit or similar. Much less would be lethal but the risk of prolonged pain/failing if you vomit would be much higher.

• Informative
Reactions: SarRy
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I can't find it anymore unfortunately but a member here tested 2g of pure SN - it would be lethal if he didn't end up in the hospital. So I assume 0.5g of pure SN would make you feel really bad too - not sure if you could experience long-term damage the member testing the 2g did not.

The reason why much higher dosage is recommended for ctb is not because that's the lethal dose but to ensure a fast and peaceful exit even if the person ingesting vomits a bit or similar. Much less would be lethal but the risk of prolonged pain/failing if you vomit would be much higher.

Thanks, that informative and good to know. I guess it validates more that TIG is not pure like most speculate