dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Can someone reassure me that they had no problems getting N deceived to a postal box?
I am terrified that it is going to be flagged as suspicious ... this needs to work, I have no other options, I'm not able to hang/jump ... this NEEDs to be delivered and I need to make sure everything is perfect before I do this. I cannot screw this part up. I'm really anxious.

Reactions: Sick Boy
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
USPS needs to have reasonable cause or a warrant to open the box. UPS and FedEx are not under government jurisdiction so they are much more likely to open a suspicious box. I received my N in the mail no problems.

Reactions: Sick Boy
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
does A ship using USPS?
also what payment method did you use? I need something simple ... too overwhelmed to figure out bitcoin. Is western union ok?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
does A ship using USPS?
also what payment method did you use? I need something simple ... too overwhelmed to figure out bitcoin. Is western union ok?
Well I ordered with J not A. I actually used my bank account. I know perhaps it was a stupid idea but that is what I chose at the time. I think A uses USPS he should have sent you that information in the beginning.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Well I ordered with J not A. I actually used my bank account. I know perhaps it was a stupid idea but that is what I chose at the time. I think A uses USPS he should have sent you that information in the beginning.
Okay - sorry, I'll double check the email he sent me. Do you have an antiemetic/plan to get one? Not sure where to purchase.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes I got my anti-emetics from alldaychemist.com

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Customs officers in my country scan EVERY parcel (at least they should - I found their instructions, read in them that all packages from Mexico should be scanned) from China and Mexico. Should I order if I know for sure that my package will be scanned by X-ray?