N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
With poverty it is my main reason to ctb. For the moment i don't have it. But after my two psychosis I felt like something was tearing me apart. It was extreme pain. Especially in my feet. In a light version I had this feeling 2,5 years. It was pure hell. I am bipolar so it is likely this come back. This pain is for me the biggest reason to ctb. Have you ever had psychosomatic pain? For me nothing helped against it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, LittleBabyNothing and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I have. I also suffer from bipolar disorder and according to what I've read, my constant and terrible headaches might have something to do with it. Really annoying but what helps me is to do things I enjoy such as reading books or watching anime. I mean, I can't turn off my goddamn brain but at least I can give it some positive stuff to think of instead of wanting to ctb 24/7! (what used to happen when I was a prisoner in my parents house last year when I had a failed attempt)

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Well I get physical problems due to anxiety and depression but I don't know if you'd call them psychosomatic: migraines, reflux, nausea, ibs, constipation, sweating. Those are the main ones.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The only way i found to help psycosomatic pain is to try and reduce the stress that's causing it, pretty much the only thing that works is a hearty shot of vodka or burrying myself in plushies.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Candlemass

Candlemass

Jan 19, 2021
I got bipolar as well, and I used to get migraines from it but it stopped when I began my meds.