inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
It's like you know you wanna die right when you wake up and then the rest of the day you get used to it and happens all over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Toobrokentofix, annointed_towers and 5 others
U

uniqueusername12

Jan 18, 2024
Right now, yup that's pretty much my day. Get the same feeling coming back to me throughout the day as well.

I don't want to die, but I don't want to keep dragging myself through hell either. Limbo.

Reactions: inneedrelief

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Absolutely this

Reactions: changes and inneedrelief
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, within seconds of waking up, it's there.

Reactions: changes and inneedrelief
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
yup. want to die as soon as i regain consciousness & am upset i didn't die in my sleep. then im upset all day bc im not dead. then i gts & do it all over again, lmao. 1 day i'll finally manage to break the cycle & get the job done.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Suicidebydeath and inneedrelief
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I do sometimes after a really bad C/PTSD nightmare, about family or something.

• Love
Reactions: SassyGirl52 and inneedrelief
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I do, I find it so dreadful to wake up and realise that I'm still trapped here, only eternal nothingness could ever be desirable to me. I'm always wishing for the peace of non-existence, to have the ability to exist is so burdensome, in this futile existence where there is unlimited potential for pain and torment the only comfort lies in the thought of being eternally free from it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: inneedrelief and Suicidebydeath
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I do. Whenever I wake up, I wish that I died during my sleep and I'm sad that I didn't die during my sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: bwerner, inneedrelief and Suicidebydeath
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
There was a time, yes, that would be something i'd welcome.
But then i learned/read about the aftermath and all, like for the people who'd discover you, the stink my body would make, the cleanup after and i was like "i dont want to traumatize someone else if i can avoid it", so as tempting as it is, no, i dont wake up wanting to die first thing. If any, I wake up asking myself if I did anything the previous day to get me one step closer to my CTB goals.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I hate mornings!

• Love
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
There was a time, yes, that would be something i'd welcome.
But then i learned/read about the aftermath and all, like for the people who'd discover you, the stink my body would make, the cleanup after and i was like "i dont want to traumatize someone else if i can avoid it", so as tempting as it is, no, i dont wake up wanting to die first thing. If any, I wake up asking myself if I did anything the previous day to get me one step closer to my CTB goals.
So I presume you're only speaking by your own hands But a lot of accidental deaths are gonna be stinky and how you described it. Usually people have to discover you either way whether it's by your own hands or another
I hate mornings!
I'm sorry 😔💜

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
So I presume you're only speaking by your own hands But a lot of accidental deaths are gonna be stinky and how you described it. Usually people have to discover you either way whether it's by your own hands or another

I'm sorry 😔💜
Interesting take but not necessarily true (being discovered by people). There's a way to plan it in such a way that one just fades away.
If it was not by my own hands, I would agree with your take on it.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Every single day I wake to this impending sense of doom.

• Aww..