• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
When I don't have my health everything seems just so pointless.

Who else just doesn't care about doing anything in life anymore? Just want to crawl into bed and never wake up?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hotsackage, Joarga and 12 others
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Yes i do… before my current health conditions.. i loved being alive.. i even had some bad stuff happen health wise but i could find internal peace and I know i could heal..

The current ones are unknown and every day is a black day.. no light … and i have this feeling of not wanting to be here any more… its so strong too

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, YosemiteGrrl, zengiraffe and 3 others
I

Ihoujin

Jul 4, 2024
I kinda enjoy this state now. Whole life of pursuing trivial things and goals, trying to please people and meet their expectations. It had to stopped, really. Taking shower, even eating is trivial now. Who cares. It's a well-deserved rest for me to contemplate death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, not-2-b-the-answer, Beyond_Repair and 5 others
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Lots of things seem inconsequential and meaningless when you don't have what you actually want I guess

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Motoko and Aloneandinpain
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I never cared about doing anything in life in the first place

• Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn, not-2-b-the-answer, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
D

DeadFlowers

Jul 6, 2024
I don't care about it anymore and would love to just end it. I'm ready for the next whatever. The problem is my damn body - it's becoming complete piece of crap but still has a strong flipping survival instinct!

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Hotsackage, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
When I don't have my health everything seems just so pointless.

Who else just doesn't care about doing anything in life anymore? Just want to crawl into bed and never wake up?
Yeah, nothing makes sense. I'm only thinking about which ctb method to use.

Reactions: Joarga, not-2-b-the-answer, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I passively care and let the boat go where the water carries me. That's all. Whatever happens happens and that's okay and I'm here to experience it, until I can't anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn and not-2-b-the-answer
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
i dont mean to be rude but i sincerely hope that anyone who cares about life isn't on a website called "Sanctioned Suicide" on a forum called "Suicide Discussion"
;-;;-;

Reactions: ih34rty0u, pthnrdnojvsc, Hollowman and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Havent cared in years

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, Hollowman and not-2-b-the-answer
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't have anything to try to work towards because everything I've tried working towards has never worked out. I don't remember what being content and looking forward to things is like. At 23 I feel like I've done everything I'll ever be able to do, and yet haven't experienced so many basic things that others have, but I know that I'm not able to do it. I haven't had meaningful contact with another human for almost five years and just sit in my apartment every day when I'm not having to go to work. If there's nothing to work towards and you feel crappy then there's just no point. I'm just checked out and don't want to participate anymore but have to because otherwise things will get much worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and not-2-b-the-answer
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
The monotony overtakes me into not giving a singular shit for quite a long time now.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Hollowman, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Who else literally doesn't care about life anymore?

Me me me me me me me me.
I hate it !!! Should never have been forced into this horrible world. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, YosemiteGrrl and divinemistress36
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
i dont mean to be rude but i sincerely hope that anyone who cares about life isn't on a website called "Sanctioned Suicide" on a forum called "Suicide Discussion"
;-;;-;
No you're not rude at all, you make 100% total sense. So Yeah don't get me wrong, with me being on here it would make sense I have given up to a certain degree although I still think it's good there is a recovery section and this site is all about freedom and choice and I would hope not everyone on here has to CTB. But I get if you do. Again I believe in a choice and having free will. Im not one to take people's choice away I'm just at a point where I can't see anything positive anymore.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Me right here. I'll find myself geeking on some topic or item or lifestyle, then realize that it's something for the living to pursue. I'm effectively dead. No bucket list to comfort me, no recovery is currently visible*. There's no point to things. The only reason I'm still sucking air is that my preparations are not complete. I just hope I have enough time to make the proper arrangements.

*I still attend 12-Step recovery meetings, not in the hope of finding a life worth living, but to prevent myself from dying high.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Conflicted...

...I care about my life because there are many things that I want to do which are enjoyable; I do not care about my life because there are many things which are painful. Death will waste potential when it could have been used for something constructive; life will waste time on an existence and personality that will eventually be erased.