• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I'm no genius or accomplished intellectual by any means. But who else on here gets depressed every time you have to go to a store or drive in traffic and you start to loose count of how many borderline retarded people exist in the world? The guy standing with his entire ass in boxers sticking out at the gas station. The pregnant white trash bitch smoking cigarettes on her porch. People screaming Jerry Springer like conversations on their phones. Senile geezers who are oblivious to speed limits or any road signs. Crack whores just hanging out in front of Walmart. A crippled freak panhandling in front of a gas station with more money in his coffee can than most people have in their bank accounts. The retards crying to god in a gas station hoping he will help them win some scratch offs on their last 7 dollars so they can fill their fuel tank, rather than spending the money on fuel. The stupid fucking kids harassing everyone for money for their useless sports events in front of stores. People with a million Jesus bumper stickers all over their car.

I can go on forever. And this is nothing new or even that mentally stimulating of a topic. But I just wanted to vent and bring up that I think I'm starting to see a trend of this shit multiplying every year. Unless you're one of those privileged kids living in your secluded country clubs and attending Harvard, it's hard to go one day without being reminded how ignorant humans are.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Worthless_nobody, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Lol Florida. Before you say "well duh it's Florida", I don't see much difference in most places in USA though haha.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I reckon secluded country clubs and fancy schools harbour their share of offensively stupid people too - they're just dressed a little better, maybe. Like most of the ones you've outlined, they probably feel they have something to live for, or rarely wonder whether they do or not. And some of those on your list seem likely to die soon without particularly trying, which is something few of us seem to manage. I wouldn't let them worry me.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I reckon secluded country clubs and fancy schools harbour their share of offensively stupid people too - they're just dressed a little better, maybe. Like most of the ones you've outlined, they probably feel they have something to live for, or rarely wonder whether they do or not. And some of those on your list seem likely to die soon without particularly trying, which is something few of us seem to manage. I wouldn't let them worry me.
That's a good way to look at it. I usually just ignore all of it but unfortunately their memories persist and eventually build up into thoughts about how shitty our society is.

Reactions: Soul
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
Despite also having a desire for ctb I see it the other way around. You should be glad the majority is dumber than you, life is still a jungle

Sucks for me that I don't have the means to play the lion though

Reactions: weargon
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
I do. It's every time I look in the mirror haha

• Yay!
Reactions: throwaway777, Wolfjob_dayjob, Soul and 1 other person
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
@weargon have you seen the film Idiocracy? It is both crude and clever.

Critical thinking is not taught in schools as a standard. You can also get famous now by having a tantrum on tv or setting your balls on fire... Perpetuating the value of drama. So stupidity literally pays in some instances. I am depressed more about how education seems to teach so many pointless things. Does not arm people with the ability to navigate the psychological warfare they are surrounded by. Also intellect is often denigrated in the first place. How much is the uninformed person to blame when this area of development is so neglected? The status quo does not want us to think that would be dangerous.

Reactions: Nullm
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
For some reason I really put off watching that film for years, because at first it seemed kind of dumb. But the funny thing is, after watching it about 1 year ago, I truly enjoyed people's comments regarding how the satire film is starting to look more and more like a documentary.

I agree to your statements about education. I honestly haven't used a single bit of knowledge I've learned from school throughout the past 10 years of my life. Literally not one bit that I can attribute to my time spent in that hellish place called school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misanthrope