antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
You are not even a complete person?
That people have some sense of identity but you don't?
I feel like I'm so fucking uninteresting
I'm boring to myself
I Don't have a style I don't know a lot of music and it feels like I don't know shit.
I don't know why I am like this it's so annoying. I literally feel like I'm not really a person there's nothing that makes me special except for my mental illness

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Hollowman, Abandoned Character, I Can't Say and 5 others
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
I'm right there with ya. I've never really found what the "answer" is, but I know there are others who feel the same. Like you have no identity, no set personality of your own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, I Can't Say, whateverr and 1 other person
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
I totally get this. People try and say we are all individuals and should be happy with who we are. But when you feel empty and u feel you don't have an identity or personality which is me, you feel you have nothing more to offer so no real point to live on

Reactions: Hollowman, whateverr and antilife
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I can definitely relate to this.
I get on my own nerves a lot these days. I'm so pissed off with myself it's becoming unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: I Can't Say, whateverr and antilife
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
ive been writing a vlog every day and even that is boring to me, i have always struggled talking to new people even if introduced to me by someone i know I feel inferior to every one so i say something stupid, my vlogs logging my 30 days to ctb have not been viewed by anyone and i have aimed them for those i leave behind to see after i ctb so i can bore them and say stupid things even in death 1 but in reality just to try and explain maybe if we all try and get on each others nerves we wont feel so alone (said with a little smile wish you all well on your journeys

Reactions: whateverr
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I get this. I typically ruin any type of interesting identity I carve out for myself. I can never seem to do anything in a non-toxic way. I'm always either a pushover or like an egomaniac. I always wondered how people stay even keel.
I should have gone out and partied tonight to meet new people and stuff. I just don't really know how to dance and have a good time and be interesting and shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: I Can't Say and WAITING TO DIE
Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Well, there's always a starting point for everything right?

Reactions: Abandoned Character and whateverr